PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning out the crap...

CaptainMooseInc
01-15-2004, 11:12 AM
Alright,

I've just recently fixed my dad's computer, and I know a lot of you have probably read about this for awhile. Anwayz, I don't know if you're (general public) good at messing around with Mobos. So, if anyone is interested in trying to get this thing to work, you can have it. I'm going to be starting a PayPal account soon and it'll be first come first serve. It's a Syntax V266N motherboard. Maximum of PC2100 DDR RAM. XP 1900+ Maximum processor. This is THE BOARD ONLY. All the cables and the likes are in use in other computers. I haven't been able to get this motherboard to stay stable for long. Anytime a CPU intensive task (such as DC projects) is run, it locks up and you have to cold boot it to get it back up. So if anyone wants to just pay for me to ship this thing you can have it. I do have the drivers on CD-ROM to send with it. It will come in the box.

First post back wanting it will get it.

Captain Moose

JTrinkle
01-15-2004, 05:09 PM
Captain...

I'll come to Indy and pick it up???

hows that???

-JT

CaptainMooseInc
01-16-2004, 01:25 AM
I'll have to setup a time to meet, but yeah, that's fine. E-mail me @ captainmooseinc@cs.com. I like meeting @ Glendale Mall in the food court, we'll setup a date & time.

Anarchy99
01-16-2004, 03:43 AM
ya make sure its a public place and tell someone when you leave and what time you are expected back, also keep blankets and water with a couple candy bars in your vehicle

lock your car doors and don't stop at night, plus don't talk to strangers

also just so we don't have an international incident we will use the code phrase I have set-up

jtrinkle: P4's are fast enough for most DC projects

captainmooseinc: yes but I prefer the speed of AMD

learn the code phrases and don't tell anyone else

as usual if you are caught we will disavow any knowledge of your existence

good luck

A99

CaptainMooseInc
01-16-2004, 03:51 AM
Dude....you are f'in nuts....good thing your little sig says that... :)

Dyyryath
01-17-2004, 09:12 AM
:rotfl: @ Anarchy99

cygnussphere
01-17-2004, 10:27 AM
^^^:spray: :lmao:

:tempted:

:evil:

:cheers:

CaptainMooseInc
01-25-2004, 11:03 AM
JTrinkle,

I have the parts and the box now. The cables are in there, but they gave me problems, so you might wanna pick up another set. I can meet you this coming Thursday @ Glendale Mall about 4:00PM in the Food Court closest to the pizza place. E-mail me @ CaptainMooseInc@cs.com if this is alright w/ you.

Captain Moose

JTrinkle
01-27-2004, 12:51 AM
Captain... do you ever check your PM's...

-JT

ps: I work 9-5:30 M-F

CaptainMooseInc
01-27-2004, 12:54 PM
If I could figure out how to do so on this BB, I'd do it. I'm used to YaBB! 1.0