PDA

View Full Version : And Now The Real Challange

cygnussphere
01-24-2004, 07:39 PM
With Stage 2 of CB over FreeDC faces an even bigger challange if we are to retain our status of #1 in Cb as well as not loose ground in the overall standings.

Anyone paying attention to the dailies knows from where this challange will come.

I don't know if there will be a "winner" from the WRA or if the stats from that will become the new standings. The OA ranking will be based the stage 3 out put and will effect our status in the very near future.

Too the future.

:cheers:

cygnussphere
01-27-2004, 03:26 PM
/BUMP

as predicted US-D has passed us in the DC-R (http://www.msu.edu/~bercikda/rank_overall.html) with the reset of the CB stats.

Calling all able bodied FreeDC. Now's the time to jump on board and run CB along with your favorite flavor of DC.:elephant:

:tempted:

:evil:

:cheers:

wirthi
01-27-2004, 04:23 PM
I second that.

The new client is running perfectly. I haven't had any problems since installing it.

And it takes almost no CPU power. 14 minutes after running for 60 hours for example.

Anteraan
01-27-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by cygnussphere

/Calling all able bodied FreeDC. Now's the time to jump on board and run CB along with your favorite flavor of DC.:elephant:

Already there. My focus is still firmly on DF, but I'll sacrifice a bit of DF production to help in Phase III. Consider another 6 GHz of Barton love added, as of yesterday.

willy1
01-27-2004, 10:41 PM
All my nodes be waiting for work -

C'MON SUPERNODE :|party|: