PDA

View Full Version : Going after Orange!

magicfan241
02-01-2004, 08:03 PM
Well, with the addition of a AXP 2000+ full time, I should be able to think about orange. Go me!

Watch out if you don't want to roadkilled, that means you Gopher! As well as You Ms. I'm a Gorgia Gal! I can catch Angus by the time I graduate high school!

magicfan241

gopher_yarrowzoo
02-01-2004, 08:06 PM
all I gotta say is Bring it On....

Moogie
02-01-2004, 08:13 PM
Ooooh...dems foitin werds. :D I'm hopefully going to be up and running next weekend or sometime soon after that. You may pass me by then but you better be watching your rear view mirror mister. It won't be long until I give you a great big hearty THWACK!

Anteraan
02-01-2004, 11:10 PM
...after all, I'd need 5 weeks of your inactivity to catch you, and we both know you'll be up and running before then. So I guess what I'm saying to magicfan241 is:

You gotta get through me first before you get to Moogie. <stands with arms crossed> :D As someone who just made the trip up from #53 this month, you've got a bit of work ahead of you first. But I sure like your enthusiasm. I also love it on the occasions when I touch orange for a couple updates. But short of no-netting my Duron, it doesn't happen all that often. Adding a new box is definitely an exciting time, so crunch away, magicfan! We'll look forward to welcoming you into the top 50. :thumbs:

Oh, and by the way, what Gopher said. :p

Moogie
02-02-2004, 07:37 PM
Ok Mr. A...I"ll count on you to cover my back.

Oh yeah..and what gopher said. :D

magicfan241
02-02-2004, 07:47 PM
/me strikes "Nerd-Fu" pose

<cheap Japanese translation>
Waaah! I have fury. You no stand up to great rage of master magicfan241! It is better you bow now than die later!
</cheap Japanese translation>

Well, it didn' happen today, I forgot to turn on my laptop and my other computer this morning, but I should see how I would do If I have everything running...

magicfan241, hoping that he breaks 70,000 for an update, preparing to O/C his laptop to achieve his goals!

gopher_yarrowzoo
02-02-2004, 07:51 PM
Hmm yeah when Great Master IB forgot to turn PC's on one day he lost loads of time
he go "dang it now my Butt hurts it's just been kicked a few times while people pass me"
(I have mine auto wake)

magicfan241
02-02-2004, 08:02 PM
I was actually in the middle of "Oh SHIT!!! I have my French III midterm today! I'M GOING TO FAIL!!!!!" so I sorta forgot.

Have my math analysis midterm tomorrow, so I might remember, or I might completely forget about the computers!

magicfan241, deciding that high school grades are more important than remembering the computers in the morning

Moogie
02-02-2004, 08:20 PM
Good luck on your exams mags! The longer you forget to turn on your computers, the better chance I have to stay waaaay ahead of you. :)