PDA

View Full Version : 27th of March 04, Paratima

Fozzie
02-23-2004, 09:40 AM
Roadkillage here we come

:beep:

Paratima
02-23-2004, 09:42 PM
Geez, where are ya, Fizzie? :confused: I can't quite see ya. Oops, time for my nap! :sleepy:

Fozzie
02-24-2004, 05:42 AM
I can forgive you for not seeing me when I was 80 million behind some weeks ago.

Also I might have not shown up when I was 60 million behind a couple of weeks ago.

I am aware not all your power is on DF at the moment but don't leave it too late or the Studabaker will have RK'ed you before you can react.

Moogie
02-24-2004, 08:35 PM
/me makes a note to go get popcorn for the DC500.

Can I watch? :D

Fozzie
03-17-2004, 07:31 AM

Anteraan
03-17-2004, 07:35 AM
<Anteraan arrives with the popcorn for Moogie, and leaves his attack schnauzer on guard for Richard.>

Moogie
03-17-2004, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Fozzie

That's today! :shocked:

Anteraan
03-17-2004, 11:51 PM
Paratima, you're not going to let a stuffed Muppet (is that redundant?) beotch-slap you around like that, are you? I know you wouldn't just let him do that to you without retaliation...right? :Pokes:

Paratima ----> :spank: <--- Fozzie

Paratima
03-18-2004, 12:22 AM
Um, well, yeah, I wuz kinda planning on it, actually. I've had this thing going on FAD, y'see, that I sort of hate to let go... Besides which, right now I can't upload any dang proteins anyway! And furthermore, I couldn't really begin to match the Bear's power now that he's gone over to the Dark Side and is taking all those fancy supplements. :o

I'll look it over for a day or two & see how this whole upload thing works out. I set up my mirror to help out DF, but Holy Macro, Batman, if they can't keep up their end...

Anteraan
03-18-2004, 12:34 AM
Lol, I hear ya. I was just trying to do a little rabble-rousing -- you know, to keep me entertained while my clients fold offline. :swear: When the server comes back around, it's going to be interesting, for sure. Maybe, with a lot of luck, we can swamp the servers with uploads, so much so that the Cows won't be able to do their dumps. j/k

If anything, it will be the other way around. Keep it going in FAD. If I had more boxen, I'd love to be part of that project too. Also, nice reply to RaginSteveK on the official forum. :rotfl:

Paratima
03-18-2004, 01:26 AM
No prob - Rabble-rousing is a fine olde tradition, although I never partake in it myself, of course, of course. :p

Moogie
03-18-2004, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by Paratima
No prob - Rabble-rousing is a fine olde tradition, although I never partake in it myself, of course, of course. :p

cough, cough, cough.......

:lmao: