PDA

View Full Version : Quick and dirty stats

Bok
03-03-2004, 12:35 PM
For teams only are here

MD5CRK team scores (http://stats.open-dc.org/md5crk/topteams.html)

Ignore the arrows, they'll fix themselves once we roll into a new day.

I'll probably tweak them a little. I only displayed the results for GigaMD5's, though I'm holding the historical data for Unique paths and DP's also.

I'm updating them every 30mins until I work out when they are changed.

Any comments are welcome..

Bok :D

PY 222
03-03-2004, 01:49 PM
Looking great Bok. Any chance of user stats soon?

I see that we are massively outproducing everyone else. So lets keep it that way.

Booooooorg more machines.:thumbs:

Bok
03-03-2004, 01:57 PM
User stats in realtime are not likely as they are not on any one webpage :(

I could do some from the daily xml outputs I suppose.

Bok

PCZ
03-05-2004, 05:54 PM
Bok

Did it escape your attention that although labelled as updating daily, the xml stats file actually updates every Ten Minutes . :D

Bok
03-05-2004, 06:29 PM
Do they indeed....

The user stats you mean as well ??

If so, I'll get something written up over the weekend.

Bok

PCZ
03-05-2004, 07:18 PM
Yes the user stats.

Updates every ten minutes.
Tested it by adding start points and they were in the next update 10 minutes later.

There is a timestamp at the top in PST time I think, increments every ten minutes.
http://www.md5crk.com/stats/user.xml

Bok
03-05-2004, 07:51 PM
Cool,

I've actually just got my engine for stats fixed up to my satisfaction now. Eon in my beta stats now has pages for each team etc.

So, I'll get these ones on the new engine. Shouldn't take too much work, but it will probably be monday.

Bok

Bok
03-08-2004, 10:25 AM
Progress note..

I wrote the stats for this last night and it's mostly working. Based off the individual users it contains teamstats and userstats and users within teams too. All project and team rankings are calculated and validated.

Once I can get a small bug squashed I'll put a link up.

I have a piece of sql used to generate team rankings which the script for some reason refuses to acknowledge that there is an order by in it :bang:

Need to look away for a while :)

Bok

adream
03-28-2004, 12:23 PM
well done on your efforts so far bok

much appreciated

regards

adream

:thumbs:

Digital Parasite
03-28-2004, 12:48 PM
Hey Bok,

Your stats are great but do you think you could right align the numbers so its easier to see how everyone compares?

I also notice that some times there are 3 decimal places or 2 or even one in the same column, any way to try and make that the same for all the rows in a column as well?

Bok
03-28-2004, 12:54 PM
I've fixed most of this in my newer version, but just haven't had time to finish it up. Here's a sneak peak (not current data). I'll do the right-aligning though.

md5beta (http://stats.open-dc.org/md5beta)

Bok

Digital Parasite
04-03-2004, 06:17 PM
Bok, your updated stats are awesome. The right-aligned looks much better.

The only think I noticed is that some of the date has 2 decimals and some has 3 like (FreeDC & US-Distributed):

GigaMD5's
-------------

So it looks like US-Distributed is far outproducing us when in reality that is not the case. It should look like something like this:

GigaMD5's
-------------

Is there any way you can set the # of decimals so that it will pad with 0's if not enough are present?

Anyway Bok, keep up the good works, looks great.

Jeff.

Bok
04-03-2004, 08:32 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure why this is happening, need to track it down, but I will!!!

Giv eme some feedback on the php script for users please.

I'll do one for teams soon, going to be out of town next week in Charleston, SC on vacation, then I'll get back on it.

Thanks of the comments

Bok