PDA

View Full Version : Way To Go Free-dc!!!!!!!!

matrix_fan
03-09-2004, 09:40 PM
Woohooo!!!! If you check here: http://mag.chessbrainstats.com/allteams.php?start=0&limit=100 , you will plainly see that we have finally over-did US-Distibuted's output:shocked:. Now all we need is a few more days and we'll be in #1st place.. Way to go Free-DC.:|party|:

Root-Beer's on me: :fridge:

w00t w00t w00t!!!

take that :moon: , and that :moon: ,and that :moon:..... USD

Anteraan
03-09-2004, 10:59 PM
We'll need some time, but we're no longer giving ground, and that's great! To all those who have upped their production, thank you. It looks like the team has gotten stronger with big moves from Condor and GHOST. I'm not overly familiar with the CB stats, but it also looks like IB and PCZ have picked it up a fair bit as well. :thumbs: Anyone else that I've missed who deserves their props, it's not intentional, I promise. One thing I do know is that I'm seeing more red on our team page than I had previously. :elephant:

Another thing I know is that I don't have any more boxen to throw at this, so any improvement certainly hasn't come from me. :( In any case, I echo matrix_fan's feelings on this. Great job everyone, and stay with it. In the words of the immortal Dyyryath,

"LOL, they seem like a good bunch of guys...LET'S CRUSH THEM. :D ;) "

QIbHom
03-09-2004, 11:03 PM
Way to go, gang!

I had to scale back by 7 computers when CB came out with the new client. I guess I should get busy, and figure out how to run it as a service again. I cannot have tray icons or any of that crap on those 7 comps. I've got permission, as long as no one notices (boss is laid back, if there aren't any complaints).

PY 222
03-09-2004, 11:26 PM
Yeah.... now we are catching up to those guys!

Keep it up guys, soon we shall have US-D roadkill on the grill to eat.

matrix_fan
03-10-2004, 12:00 PM
maybe it was just pure luck that we beat them that day??? :(

Bok
03-10-2004, 12:16 PM
Nah, the #1 (my old friend OldGuy) had his production down for the day. Probably just a power loss or something.

However we are getting closer and closer to matching and then exceeding production. It will just take a few more members to get it running on their machines alongside the current project they run...

Bok ;)

matrix_fan
03-10-2004, 12:20 PM
tomorrow i can add the 1Ghz duron (i get windows tomorrow) I hope that doubles my production!!

PY 222
03-10-2004, 02:11 PM
Darnit... we have fallen behind again.

Come on people. :whip: