PDA

View Full Version : Vaios and Clanks have gone missing today

MarkRBright
07-09-2020, 06:04 AM
Not sure if it is just for me but today it seems that both Vaios and Clanks have gone missing from the MegaMilestones lists - it seems this is irrespective of where you see them.
Whilst there is history of Clanks going missing - I was actually expecting it to go up today not disappear. But I doubt if some 80 odd Viaos could be a new lower limit for displaying them!
I'm imagine it's just a glitch but just in case it isn't I thought I'd mention it. It has totally hammered my SquarePants - if you'll excuse the phrase ;-) Cheers.

Bok
07-09-2020, 11:45 AM
one of the tables crashed yesterday. It's recovered now but meant the MM's failed to update overnight. I'll try and do a one off run if I get a chance, otherwise they'll correct tonight automatically

MarkRBright
07-09-2020, 12:19 PM
Tomorrow will be fine - Just didn't want it to become a thing that stuck. Thanks as ever Bok.

Dirk Broer
07-10-2020, 07:20 AM
one of the tables crashed yesterday. It's recovered now but meant the MM's failed to update overnight. I'll try and do a one off run if I get a chance, otherwise they'll correct tonight automatically

Are you sure it is just one?

Dirk Broer
07-10-2020, 07:45 PM
It has totally hammered my SquarePants - if you'll excuse the phrase ;-) Cheers.

Thanks, you totally made my day in this time of confusing/contradicting/bewildering stats...