PDA

View Full Version : Country rankings

PDW
09-03-2020, 04:05 PM
Hi,

The new projects don't ask you to complete a Country so a user can change it later or leave it blank/empty.
Some of the users that haven't set a country are however appearing on a list of users for a country, for example...

4 of the top 20 current users by RAC at Minecraft don't have a country:
https://minecraftathome.com/minecrafthome/top_users.php

The top 2 of those (FourOh, alnitak2019) appear in the United Kingdom list:
https://stats.free-dc.org/usercountry/mine/United%20Kingdom

Strangely the other 2 don't !

:umm:

Bok
09-04-2020, 09:02 AM
Looking into this.

Bok
09-04-2020, 03:24 PM
This should be fixed soon. Already fixed in stats6 which is using the new DB server, i just updated the code in stats so next time it updates the xml it will correct

PDW
09-08-2020, 05:30 PM
Thanks, all looks good :)

Are you updating MM's more than once during the day now ?
My SquarePants have dropped this evening :blush: and my tablet is still showing what I thought they should be, seems iThena has lost its sub-project details, not sure if anything else has gone at the moment.

PDW
09-08-2020, 05:31 PM
Web site threw a fit !

Bok
09-08-2020, 09:37 PM
might be a table on one of the databases, I'll run some checks. You see one database while the other is updating, then it switches - so if one table is corrupt it can often seem good, then bad, then good, then bad etc.

PDW
09-09-2020, 03:20 AM
Sorry, I misled you in that what I was seeing on my tablet were the old figures that told me I wasn't dreaming and thinking I should have a higher number than I should, I didn't refresh that screen to see what happened.
With refreshed eyes this morning I can see that it is stats6 that still has the problem with iThena missing from sub-projects, stats is showing the right number (as far as I know !).

PDW
09-09-2020, 03:27 AM
Also, the web site error thinks I have tried to click twice when posting and gives this error:
Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 30 seconds.

I only clicked once last night and again this morning, last night I think I F5'd and it repeated my post so I edited it.
Now in advanced mode, the screen display is all messed up and old posts over-write each other and unclear (below where I type this in), not sure if just me or not.

Bok
09-09-2020, 11:41 AM
Sorry, I misled you in that what I was seeing on my tablet were the old figures that told me I wasn't dreaming and thinking I should have a higher number than I should, I didn't refresh that screen to see what happened.
With refreshed eyes this morning I can see that it is stats6 that still has the problem with iThena missing from sub-projects, stats is showing the right number (as far as I know !).

hmm, I was doing some changes on the new database to try and make the badges a little easier to handle, and that ties in with the subproject data somewhat, but I don't really know why there is no subproject data at all there. I've made prior changes in the new database scripts to streamline other parts, but nothing ever deletes data there.

I will need to debug today

Bok
09-09-2020, 11:43 AM
Also, the web site error thinks I have tried to click twice when posting and gives this error:
Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 30 seconds.

I only clicked once last night and again this morning, last night I think I F5'd and it repeated my post so I edited it.
Now in advanced mode, the screen display is all messed up and old posts over-write each other and unclear (below where I type this in), not sure if just me or not.

It's not just you. Some kind of bug in vbulletin, I see fairly often..