PDA

View Full Version : George Bush is cool!

RacerX
04-14-2004, 04:47 PM
You may know they've released John Hinckley from the mental facility for unsupervised visits to his parents home on weekends. For those of you who may be too young to remember, John Hinckley shot President Ronald Reagan to impress the actress Jodie Foster.

This is such a nice letter from the President:

THE WHITE HOUSE
WASHINGTON D.C.

Mr. John Hinckley
St. Elizabeth's Hospital
Washington, DC

Dear John:

Laura and I hope that you are continuing your excellent progress in recovery from your mental problems. We were pleased to hear that you are now able to have unsupervised visits with your parents. The staff at the hospital reports that you are doing fine.

I have decided to seek a second term in office as your president and I would appreciate your support and the support of your fine parents.

I would hope that if there is anything that you need at the hospital, you would let us know.

By the way, are you aware that John Kerry is screwing Jodie Foster?

Sincerely,

George W. Bush
President

gopher_yarrowzoo
04-14-2004, 05:59 PM
:harhar: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :harhar:

magicfan241
04-15-2004, 08:37 AM
Really funny!

I like it alot!

magicfan241

Chinasaur
04-15-2004, 05:47 PM
I know this is a joke... but did you stop and think about what it says and means?

Reversing this joke would bring the FBI down on you...so why do you think it's funny to make a joke about inciting a madman to gun down the Democratic frontrunner ... because that is what this joke is about.

God almighty...haven't you people had enough death already this year? And I'm sure if Kerry were the sitting President there would have been howls of protest over the "repulsive" nature of this joke had it been directed at a Republican.

:rolleyes:

magicfan241
04-15-2004, 07:22 PM
Not really. It's fun to make fun of whoever is in office. I disagree with alot of what any leader says, so I just laugh at all of them!

magicfan241, who like Kerry no more than Bush

tim
04-15-2004, 10:08 PM
From a political newsletter in Florida:

http://www.drudgereport.com/stp.gif

I guess it's not illegal to threaten death to the Sec'y of Defense.

kurtconi
04-24-2004, 12:30 PM
When I said I liked Bush,
I thought we were talking about Pubic Hair

Kurt

Chinasaur
04-24-2004, 01:43 PM
When I said I liked Bush,
I thought we were talking about Pubic Hair

:eek: :spray: :jester: :lmao:

Anarchy99
04-24-2004, 03:41 PM
I had my pubic hair ritualistically shaved by a voodoo priestess while I gnawed on the thigh bone of a dead zebra :rotfl:

Chinasaur
04-24-2004, 03:53 PM
Hey A99,

How you doing?

:cheers: