PDA

View Full Version : Where's the resident lunatic?!

magnav0x
04-22-2004, 06:30 PM
Hey guys, I don't know about you, but it sure has been offly quiet around here without A99 mustering up trouble every 15 minutes. What happened to that good fellow any how? :rolleyes:

gopher_yarrowzoo
04-22-2004, 08:04 PM
Oi! magnav0x, I took over the job of resident Psychopath... trouble is IM too darn quiet for my own good but then again I do some nice damage and saving when I need to....:sleepy:

Moogie
04-22-2004, 11:26 PM
Gopher? Quiet? Isn't that something of an oxymoron? :D

Anarchy99
04-24-2004, 03:34 PM
it my belief that generally and for the most part 90% of all human beings are stupid and therefore rated at level 7....

I on the other hand am a genius of biblical proportion and therefore rate a level 99...

i can now say with the utmost confidence that it is because of me and my vast expanse of mercy that these morons are still alive....

this next statement may offend but please read it twice and then place it in the context for which it is meant....

I went to a movie, it doesn't matter which but it was "KILL BILL VOL. 2", while at the movie I discovered that there are people who for reasons only they can explain have gotten married and then chose to propagate their kind. the problem is that they think that after getting married and having children that they are still entitled to see movies and go on dates and that bringing their satan spawned yuppie larva is ok.......IT ISNT....

you got married had kids and now you have to rent or buy your movies retards you have doomed yourselves to a life of 6 mos behind the times when it comes to movies because I don't want you in my theater with your kids you idiots.....

now for the most part parents don't bring there kids to movies (unless disney) because it is time away from kids they desire (and if thats what you want why have them at all.....just a thought) so usually you don't have this problem....

but the few of these dullard neanderthal knuckle dragger's who bring their kids to my movies should be drug into the street and gut shot......

I should not have my time interrupted by those genetic anomalies that are true examples of why cousins shouldn't marry. my time is not for listening to your flat forehead upper mobile jaw grunt spewing medical journal prize winning test tube failure spawn scream at every inopportune moment.

I HATE YOU AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

just my take on the subject and you as always are entitled to your opinion .....as long as it runs parallel to mine :rolleyes:

please note that if you are of an educational level to realize that children are not meant to be brought to these movies then you are excused from my stinging tirade, however if you learned something here today then break out the christmas list and put hooked on phonics at the top :rolleyes:

Dyyryath
04-24-2004, 04:27 PM
I'm with the lunatic! :thumbs:

Good to see you around again, A99. This place isn't quite as twisted without you. ;) :D

IronBits
04-24-2004, 04:28 PM
:rotfl: :thumbs:

Fozzie
04-24-2004, 04:43 PM
Watch out for your TSC spot.

Anarchy99
04-25-2004, 02:08 AM
I havent been able to do crap in DC...

I live in the po dunk hills of snoqualmie valley washington, a small town called carnation...

I am attempting to get a decent internet hookup but me and the ISP have a problem.
they want me to buy phone service and then get internet on top of that, and I said eff you, I have a cell phone that works just fine so charge me for internet and dont hookup residential or long distance calling plans....

blah blah we cant

blah blah blah we wont

blah blah eat me

I have been completely out of touch with the world, gaming, current events, friends family, therapy.....

you name it and I dont have it, I have to burn my garbage. no more coke in the can now it is all 2 liter bottles:rotfl:

and now that i have been removed from society for so long i now hate people more than ever...

what is happening to me:bang:

magnav0x
04-25-2004, 03:41 AM
Yessssssssss he's back! :rotfl:

magicfan241
04-25-2004, 08:17 AM
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

ALL HAIL THE GENIUS KNOWN AS ANARCHY99! WE ARE NOT WORTHY!!!!!

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Give us insight into the true workings of the world, into the true meaning of life, the universe and everything. Smile upon your peasants, and let your will be known!

ALL HAIL ANARCHY99!

magicfan241

MerePeer
04-25-2004, 08:20 AM
ROFL

:)

GHOST
04-25-2004, 08:43 AM
Oi! magnav0x, I took over the job of resident Psychopath... trouble is IM too darn quiet for my own good but then again I do some nice damage and saving when I need to....

i don't know gopher........when you can top this

I had my pubic hair ritualistically shaved by a voodoo priestess while I gnawed on the thigh bone of a dead zebra
you'll be competing for top lunatic

IronBits
04-25-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Anarchy99
I live in the po dunk hills of snoqualmie valley washington, a small town called carnation... Lucky bastard, I know right where that is!
When you get a chance, check out the Snoqualmie Falls! :D

Moogie
04-25-2004, 12:17 PM

just my take on the subject and you as always are entitled to your opinion .....as long as it runs parallel to mine :rolleyes:

please note that if you are of an educational level to realize that children are not meant to be brought to these movies then you are excused from my stinging tirade, however if you learned something here today then break out the christmas list and put hooked on phonics at the top :rolleyes:

Good to have you back A99, BUT, I guess I'm one of those people you hate. :D :D :D Then again, my children are well behaved when I take them to the movies, or otherwise we wouldn't go. Simply put, the rule of "no talking during the movie or else I will remove your body from the theatre" stands strong, and they are smart enough to know that I mean it. On the same line, "I have gorilla glue in my purse and I'm not afraid to use it" (this keeps them in their seats) works wonders as well.

Now, I know this is against what most of you believe (ahem Dyy) :D :D :D :D, but that's my position and I'm sticking to it. :D :D :D :D

That being said, I do agree with you to a certain extent. Kids who cannot behave in a theatre, or a restaurant, should not be allowed to go. To further my thoughts, the parents that let them behave that way (ie, they ignore it and let said behavior continue) should be invited into my back yard, stripped naked, tied to a pole, sprayed with perfume, and left to the gnats.

Dayum A99, it's good to have you back!!!!

willy1
04-25-2004, 02:35 PM

I live in the po dunk hills of snoqualmie valley washington, a small town called carnation...

Do you think we should send a warning to the locals about dangerous antisocial luntics in their midst??:scared:

Moogie
04-25-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by willy1
Do you think we should send a warning to the locals about dangerous antisocial luntics in their midst??:scared:

I think all of the other locals are antisocial lunatics as well. :D

IronBits
04-25-2004, 04:17 PM
Mount Rainer is just [awesome]
I used to hang out on the north side almost every week-end.
That and above Lake Kapowsen ;)

On the south side of Mount Rainer, past the public beach, you can get helicopter rides all around it :thumbs:

There are also alot of artists close by, they make some of the best prints I've seen.

:cheers:

Moogie
04-25-2004, 04:32 PM
I agree with what IB said. Mt. Rainer is beautiful!

I don't know if you have ever seen the commercial?

Raaaaaaaiiiinnnneeeeeeeeer Beeeeeeer! That was always good for a laugh.

:cheers:

Anarchy99
05-01-2004, 04:05 AM
so here I am in my internet dilemma twisting seizure fit and I look into getting satellite internet.......satelite internet, I am thinking wow this is going to be great no matter the cost.......

you still have to have dial up service......

you make your internet request on dial-up and your download comes from a satellite dish to your computer via a pci link card.....

I am going to go on a killing spree if i don't get some kind of internet connection with a decent speed out here in the foothills of natures frigging artwork....

the air here is so clean it pisses me off......

i am so far from people and civilization that you cant hear cars trains planes freeways highways or even the hustle and bustle of stupid people going about being stupid.....

I think I am going to go sane if I stay here much longer....:rotfl:

A99

gopher_yarrowzoo
05-01-2004, 01:04 PM
Quick someone get him a Cable link or a Wireless DSL or something - he's gonna lose it...

Anteraan
05-01-2004, 05:03 PM
Yea, he's going to lose his insanity, and we can't have that! :scared:

Moogie
05-01-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Anteraan
Yea, he's going to lose his insanity, and we can't have that! :scared:

I'm not particularly worried about that. He's too far gone for that to be even a remote possibility. :D

Scoofy12
05-01-2004, 06:46 PM
You must be referring to DirecPC from Hughes, or whoever. I heard they had introduced a satellite return (ie no need for a phone) system, but could be wrong. there is also Starband (http://www.starband.com)