PDA

View Full Version : Man or Woman of the Gauntlet

Richard Clyne
04-12-2002, 01:27 PM
It is tradition in soccer games to pick a man of the match. This is normaly the person who worked the hardest for their team.

I would like to nominate Craig aka Alpha_7 as then man of this gauntlet. the reason being that I feel that from day one Craig has pushed this gauntlet. He worked hard to get as many people involved (for both sides) and only wanted the best for Free-DC.

I hope everyone agrees that this gauntlet has done the team good. Okay we will loose some of the peeps that were just here for the gauntlet or have other business to take care of. I hope that we have gained members aswell, and ofcoarse be a better & closer team.

Anyone wanting to second,third or even fourth my nomination or want to nominate anyone else they feel deserve the title please post here.

We can leave this thread going for a couple of days and see what the feeilings are :)

:cheers:

Papa Shango [JSI]
04-12-2002, 01:34 PM
pitty he fell ill though :( congrats on man of the seti gauntlet though :) :thumbs:

:cheers:

rosyboa
04-12-2002, 02:48 PM
Alpha_7 has my vote!

He made me feel like I was part of the team...

megadose_
04-12-2002, 05:50 PM
I agree, way to go Alpha_7:thumbs:

FoBoT
04-12-2002, 06:51 PM
w00tage for alphy :notworthy

DarkStar
04-12-2002, 06:55 PM
I would like to nominate Craig aka Alpha_7 as then man of this gauntlet. the reason being that I feel that from day one Craig has pushed this gauntlet. He worked hard to get as many people involved (for both sides) and only wanted the best for Free-DC.

Hear, hear - I'll drink to that! :spray:

Paratima
04-12-2002, 07:26 PM
No arguements here. Great job, Alpha_7. :cool:

NeonBlack
04-12-2002, 07:58 PM
i'll throw in a vote for craig as well, not because he's one of my best friends but because of his general contribution to gauntlet and free-dc.

you rippa :)

:notworthy

NeonBlack
04-12-2002, 07:59 PM
<wayne & garth>

we're not worthy

</wayne & garth>

hehe...i like the new smilies

Alpha_7
04-14-2002, 12:51 AM
Shucks (blushes).

Thanks for the nomination, I'm very honored :) But I wasn't the only one, infact everyone needs to take credit for such a great challenge. It outsurpassed our estimated production, we formed new friends and brought more interest to the cause.

Everyone should take a bow or curtsy and pat themselves on the back :)

But thanks again for the nomination... :)

Cheers,
Craig
Alpha_7