PDA

View Full Version : Points transfer over?

excaliber
05-06-2004, 01:20 AM
Do points transfer between teams if I switch? If so, I've got about 19,000 blocks done for another team that I could switch to Free-DC.

offamychain
05-06-2004, 01:57 AM
Nope. Been there, tried that. Even a nice E-Mail & a donation to the new server didn't help my cause. But no big deal for me, 'cause their rules are in print like this & always have been to my knowledge, unlike a certain other project I no longer run since "management" decided to make different rules for different teams & different users, depending on the time of day.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But your DNET stats are still "yours" & will show up on your personal page, but they stay with whatever team you crunched them on.

excaliber
05-06-2004, 07:08 AM
Thanks. Thats unfortunate, but guess we will have to live with it :)

offamychain
05-06-2004, 12:46 PM
I agree with you..unfortunate. Since belonging to a "team" is a completely voluntary, & actually unnecessary, thing in the DC world, stats should always belong 100% to the individual & he should have 100% control over them. But some do not see it this way, and trying to convince these projects of that is a lost cause, so I don't bother anymore.