PDA

View Full Version : Well...I'm getting the Yes concert bootleg together

magicfan241
05-11-2004, 02:50 PM
and it's going take a little bit of editing to get it sounding half decent. It sounds like it was recorded on a micro digital player witha shitty microphone (just the internal one).

I had a few problems:

1. I was stuck sitting next to my dad (instead of the opposite away from him) and he claps along to alot of the songs. So there is clapping on a lot of the songs.

2. The recorder was having random problems with stopping recording. Until I got that fixed, it skipped a little bit. So there is a few second skip in a couple of songs.

3. There was a drunk guy two seats over that kept screaming. So, again, all of the random sceaming is him.

I'm going to take a shot at editing this up a little bit. I'm going to start with Yours is No Disgrace, and move on to some of the acoustic stuff, as well as Steve Howe's solo.

The setlist for this tour is available here: http://yesworld.com/reviews/Dan2004/setlist0510.html

magicfan241

magicfan241
05-11-2004, 03:26 PM
If you give it about 5 minutes for it to finihs uploading, you should be able to get wonderous stories off of my webspace:

wonderous stories (http://www.scripko.org/wonderous stories 2.mp3)

ok, the file is around 3500k, so not for modem users (even though I think I could bring the quality down a bunch more and not lose any sound....it's that bad)

magicfan241

EDIT: It's done! Download away!

UPDATE: I think I have a slightly better version of the song now! I re-copied it off ofthe recorder (3:58PM EST)

magicfan241
05-14-2004, 03:55 PM
Well, I have the recorder on my lap, and I'm transferring the 40 something minute version of Ritual (Nous Sommes du Soleil).

I still have a couple more to trasfer over (in fact, I think the only real one is Steve Howe's solo)

magicfan241, Pissed off that his computer is soooo slow that it will take weeks to get this all edited

gopher_yarrowzoo
05-14-2004, 04:55 PM
*hands magicfan a bat* tweaking time me thinks :>

GHOST
05-14-2004, 11:39 PM
hands magicfan a bat* tweaking time me thinks
:jester:

thanks for the effort though