PDA

View Full Version : Stats borked?

Anteraan
05-11-2004, 03:20 PM
On the official stat page, I just lost 5 jobs and a ton of points (well, for me it is a ton). Is this just one of those occasional server hiccup thingies? :confused:

Paratima
05-11-2004, 04:01 PM
Yep, it's a hiccup thingie. You lost 49,000 molecules; I lost 198,000!! :eek:

No worries, mate. They'll set 'er right.

WHAT WAS THAT?!! Sounded like an Aussie! :p Well, never mind. I'm sure it'll get fixed.

And that's the straight dinkum. THERE IT IS AGAIN!

Edit: Just looked farther down the page: furballexpress lost almost half a million!

MerePeer
05-11-2004, 06:59 PM
That is scary. You can try this query to see if they still think you made them: http://www.find-a-drug.co.uk/statsquery.html

Paratima
05-11-2004, 07:51 PM
Urg! That would require me to, like, actually LOOK UP THINGS! :eek: And possibly even PAY ATTENTION!

I'll pass. :rolleyes: Anteraan may want to, though.

IronBits
05-12-2004, 12:05 AM
Bok :scared:

130,586 yesterday
-460,436 today
-466,250 last update

and now I'm back in 3rd :bang:

Bok
05-12-2004, 12:20 AM
I'm afraid thats what the website is reporting :(

I pull the data from

http://stats.findadrug.org.uk/stats.php?Team=14&Period=1&Order=Points

and they have borked and took away points. I guess they'll be corrected at some point, then my stats should show an uberdump from you :rotfl:

Bok

Anteraan
05-12-2004, 01:51 AM
Since there seems to be confidence that they'll set things straight, I won't bother worrying about it for now. It does make it tempting to throw that box back on DF however.

Petey
05-12-2004, 07:41 AM
The irony is that Stats are currently borked because Think is trying to keep a promise he made long ago to recover stats for some jobs incorrectly marked as duplicates/invalid.

Latest from Think:

"We have previously posted details of the problems we encountered yesterday. We are hoping to resolve them today but we have had a hardware failure (power supply on in-house stats server) which means that we are currently behind schedule.

We will start reloading the main results table shortly. If you blink slow enough everything may be better when you open your eyes again this evening."

Looking at the times for some of his posts I would say he is on this 24/7.

ironBits: When stats are sorted out does this mean another celebration for you hitting #1?

:)

Paratima
05-12-2004, 09:35 AM
I didn't know that outages were allowed on stats servers. :p

IronBits
05-12-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Petey
IronBits: When stats are sorted out does this mean another celebration for you hitting #1?

:) Heck ya! :D :whip: :beep:

furballexpress
05-12-2004, 10:04 AM
err...My score seems about correct now (305k). I haven't been keeping an hourly check on it (simply because stats appear to be updated around 10-12pm ET....which is precisely when i'm looking), but i was previously in the mid, then high 200k's, and now I'm graphically inline with historical results. Does kinda mess up figuring out dailies for the moment.
:confused:
The saddest part is i don't think I'll pass my best daily now (144k). One less thing to shoot for...dammit.
;)