PDA

View Full Version : Brucifer departed?

MerePeer
05-14-2004, 01:18 PM
The latest MACNN isn't showing Brucifer and has shifted us up 1 position...did he leave FreeDC or is it just a stats snafu?
:eek:

The anteater site is down (buffering begins!) and so I can't confirm.

25 203 -1 Brucifer
(SLACKWARE FOREVER) 0 0 1,428 95,204,801 18.475 360.26

Brucifer
05-14-2004, 04:41 PM
I've moved on.

gopher_yarrowzoo
05-14-2004, 04:43 PM
Hmm I just looked on BoK's stat's page for DF (or I would have if it was there) and we have no team it would appear :D (bok fix please - maybe it's cos anteater is down - typical friday night)

IronBits
05-14-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Brucifer
I've moved on. We are always sorry to see someone leave, but we understand.
Have FUN and crunch on wherever you are as that is more important than what 'team' you are on! :D
:cheers:

gopher_yarrowzoo
05-14-2004, 04:57 PM
Of course it is Target Butt, well as long as it this team :rolleyes: :D :p :moon:

Bok
05-14-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by gopher_yarrowzoo
Hmm I just looked on BoK's stat's page for DF (or I would have if it was there) and we have no team it would appear :D (bok fix please - maybe it's cos anteater is down - typical friday night)

It is because it was down.

If my script doesn't find a page, then it is ok, but if it gets some kind of page it continues on. Frist thing it does though is update the users and sets them to be 'unprocessed', as it finds each one it updates their status to processed. This is to aid in detecting leavers/joiners.

So in this case they are all unprocessed. When generating the pages themselves it only shows ones that are processed.

I'm going to put in some kind of check to try and determine when this happens, perhaps if all the previous processed users are now unprocessed... reactivate them, something like that.

Bok

MerePeer
05-14-2004, 06:30 PM
I've moved on.
That is sad. :cry:

Maybe you'll keep an eye on freedc forums? I was going to try installing Slackware in a few months when I get some more hardware and after trying Mandrake and Fedora and CollegeLinux.

Come back if it doesnt work out!
:)