PDA

View Full Version : I love you guys so much

Fozzie
06-10-2004, 01:19 PM
that I popped into work and updated all my boxen.

Should be some dumpage on Monday.

As long as no numpty shuts the beggars off.

:cheers:

FoBoT
06-10-2004, 02:11 PM
:lawn:

keep 'em coming!

Anteraan
06-10-2004, 02:38 PM
Just another example of the "bear necessities"?? :music:
:p

Paratima
06-10-2004, 07:12 PM
Hah! So you have numpties at work, too. I thought that was a local phenom. There's one going around our place now, urging everyone to shut their boxen down at night. Something about saving electrics. I dunno. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, as soon as they've gone (and the numpty), I just have to go around & turn 'em back on. Well, I do, don't I? I think it's better for 'em to run all night. Or something. :p

Speaking of dumpage, howzabout FoBoT, beth133, Condor, and Welnic, along with your Fozziness? Standin' tall, guys! Nice numbers from everyone on the team, really. Not enough to hold off the Mooers forever, but not bad at all.

BTW, did anyone say "Hi" to new person Joe Computer? Joe brings in 20 million points. Not bad! :hiya: Hi, Joe, whoever you are.

FoBoT
06-10-2004, 07:35 PM
we are having to try and get everyone at work to leave their pc's on at night, so that we can get patches (SMS) onto the Pc's and get virus scans run and virus definitions updated

bwkaz
06-10-2004, 07:43 PM
And backups, don't forget about getting backups.

We have before... :o

Chinasaur
06-10-2004, 07:48 PM
Just don't ask for any long walks in the rain or hot showers together :spray: :crazy: