PDA

View Full Version : DF Update - What's going down in Free DC DF

Fozzie
06-18-2004, 09:07 AM
FoBoT has hit 2 billion and is chugging along could be some dumpage to be had as numbers aren't quite what I would expect. :dump:

Beth has put the move on Condor and is now in a sloid 2nd spot can the high flyer come back? :fight:

PCZ is hitting the LM gauntlet so numbers are down, hope to see him back after that.

Welnic is churning out big numbers in fifth spot and should hit the billion barrier soon :thumbs:

IB's hoding onto 6th with Devzero closing fast and moving away from Dyyryath :beep:

Fozzie is moving along steadily catching up the 3 ahead. Can he secure 6th place this year?

Willy1 is no longer red as he is involved in other projects, same goes for Paratima.

Any time you want to pop on back guys you'll be more than welcome.

ulv and rcoulter are in a ding dong :fight:, who will come out on top in that one.

Bok is on LM and has Docwardo closing in fast.

Guru is closiing in on 17th and QIbHom is closing in on 19th, that rounds off the top 20.

rsbriggs is closing in on Helix and should overtake this weekend.

DP is going to overtake A99 as the lunatic is out in the sticks.

Kosh is all suited up and should encounter DP and overtake soon.

Tak22 is closing in fast on them both.

Mashrinx is cloisng in on 100 mill. :thumbs:

Peaches is closing in on Rofn and Anteraan, can they hold off the Thong from Georgia.

MerePeer is monstering up on the top 30 and should be there soon. :elephant:

Ponky has hit 50 mill and looks like he will be RK'ed by the rampant Tamari. :notworthy

Scoofy12 has overtaken Sitescape who ma struggle to hold off Bwkaz.

The next major activity is the three way :fight: between the old advesaries ZaphodB, CSMan and sunk, who will come out on top or will it be and monster scrap all the way.

Welcome to Joe Computer who is homing in steadily on Hydra Easy, welcome aboard dude :thumbs:

Billy Ray should hit 15 mill soon and is closing down Supp.

Thor is closing in on Jarmo to break into the top 60, after having won his titanic struggle with Camliner, who I think is on LM too.

Teracap is monstering in on 10 mill and is heading towards the top 60 too.

BlueNeuron will be coming under pressure form MattD who i turn is holding off Morta.

Scorching up the tablke we have LP who looks like she may hit the top 70 over the weekend.

:cheers:

Great job everyone, it's going to be tough to hold off the mooers but we need to keep ahead so that we can bring in Operation BeefSteak at the right time and not rush it.

As ever Free DC you rock !!

:thumbs:

Darkness Productions
06-18-2004, 09:34 AM
How the hell does that work? I still have a box on this god-forsaken project?

/me hunts

IronBits
06-18-2004, 10:30 AM
Great stuff Fozzie!!!! :notworthy
:cheers:

Paratima
06-18-2004, 11:32 AM
Ahhhhhhh. The Weeklies are happening again! :bouncy:

willy1
06-18-2004, 01:22 PM
Operation Beefsteak ???

Moogie
06-18-2004, 01:38 PM
As always Sir Fozzie, a most excellent read. :D

FoBoT
06-18-2004, 02:10 PM
:drums: :music: :drums:

Fozzie
06-18-2004, 02:20 PM
Can't PM or email you matey you haven't enabled the options.

Tis the mooer protection plan, ultra secret, ultra sneaky and ultra :beep:

MerePeer
06-19-2004, 05:19 PM
Nice. :)

magicfan241
06-19-2004, 07:50 PM
Peaches is closing in on Rofn and Anteraan, can they hold off the Thong from Georgia.

The full naval assault from Georgia is coming to get us all!

:eek:

magicfan241

Anteraan
06-19-2004, 08:00 PM
Mark my words, I shall not fall victim to the frontal naval assault. Watch as I counter with a pincer movement to the flank. :harhar:

Let it be known that Nostraanteraan sees this in his near future:
:slap:

Paratima
06-19-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Anteraan
Mark my words, I shall not fall victim to the frontal naval assault. Watch as I counter with a pincer movement to the flank. :harhar: :jester: :lmao: :sofa:

FoBoT
06-19-2004, 10:47 PM
or navel

Anteraan
06-20-2004, 12:34 AM
exactly, FoBoT -- I was wondering how long until one of our esteemed spell-checkers weighed in on that one.

magicfan241
06-20-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by FoBoT
or navel

No difference :p

We don't need no stinkin spellin!

magicfan241 :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Moogie
06-25-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Anteraan
exactly, FoBoT -- I was wondering how long until one of our esteemed spell-checkers weighed in on that one.

And here I was being polite and not mentioning it. :)

PCZ
07-03-2004, 06:11 AM
DF Update - What's going down in Free DC DF

Free-DC
Unless we rally round the flagship

Moogie
07-03-2004, 10:33 AM
I'm up to it.
Now we just need to get everyone else on board.

FoBoT
07-03-2004, 11:04 AM
do we really know what the points are going to be like during CASP6 ?
some of the stuff i read made it sound like there could be a points drought (which will of course elicit scouring posts/threads from various factions about how unfair the non-weighted point system is, etc ,etc)

i don't know that we have enough people to stop the cows, Ars rolled over like flan , thier perpetual DF thread only gets like one post a week , it is amazing they are still producing #3 in the dailys at this point

but those cows, there are just so freaking many of them

i am shutting down most of my DF boxen on tuesday morning before the switch to the first CASP 6 protein, this is because i am going out of town july 8-13 and won't be around to fix stuff/check on stuff

when i return, i'll be putting 99% or 100% of my Ghz onto DF through the end of july when i'll be taking another mini-vacation

the new models at work should be coming in soon, if i get my way, they'll be AMD's again (some bozo wants celeron's :rolleyes: , but i think we got that nipped in the bud) , not sure what speed they'll be , but i am going to try to get another 10-15 boxen (although i don't know that i have enough electrical power in my area to support them, oh well, extension cords only make the fire marshal mad when he catches you)

i don't know what we can really produce when we aren't split between the 21 projects that we are active in

have a nice day :drums:

now i gotta find a floopy drive so i can flash a mobo to see if it will run a 2600+ :D