ever

even before the cows jumped into the muck

:allhail:

TeeJay
07-17-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by PCZ
I stare in disbelief at the stats :D

Keep it up :cheers:

It is YOUR production that I stare in disbelief !
You always amaze me PCZ... simply awesome.
YOU FoBoT Condor and Beth are our fearless leaders.
:allhail:

IronBits
07-18-2004, 12:31 AM
To our 'oldest' relentless and reliable ones :cheers:

To those that learn 'the tricks of the trade' from those top leaderboarders (borging, scripts, automation etc.) and continue to grow in strength or numbers :thumbs:

To the rest of us, we can only stand back in awe at the dedication, resources and babysitting required for such incredible, sustainable output! :smoking:

I am very proud of how this Team has grown in the past couple of years.
We are starting to 'round out very well', altho more the merrier, so keep recruiting :D

We have a few power hitters working in our favor, and we have alot of combined output because our membership continues to grow, giving us alot more stability to our sustainable and continued output. (I know it wasn't because anyone upgraded or added to their pharms :rolleyes: :p ) :rotfl:

I believe what we are witnessing is all our members, whom some we know well, others we are still waiting to hear from, are starting to leave their other projects to come help us support the CASP runs, or for other various reasons, and the combined effort shows how well we have grown in such a very short time. :elephant:

To the folks oiling the big machines :notworthy
To those of us that are just having a grand old time :|party|:
getting to watch as we 'flex our muscles' just for the heck of it.

I know it's only fully sustainable if we all just stay here :thumbs:
after all, this was our bread and butter to start with ;) :jester:

IronBits
07-18-2004, 12:38 AM
For being 'semi-retired' PCZ sure is pouring it on!
/me makes note to self: don't ever :Pokes: PCZ :D

I have been burned by all the other ones at one time or other and learned my lessons well along time ago :p. :bang: :rotfl:
:mouserun: :drink:
BUT I've never felt better than when I :stomp: my hero, Master Dyyryath. :Pokes: <LOL> :p sorry pal <LOL> :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:beep: :moto:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:walking:

Fozzie
07-18-2004, 05:12 AM
from the "DF is my house" evictee. :D

Gonna have to borg a lot more boxen to get with the big crew if I ever want that top 5 slot.

Dyyryath
07-18-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by IronBits
BUT I've never felt better than when I :stomp: my hero, Master Dyyryath. :Pokes: <LOL> :p sorry pal <LOL> :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:beep: :moto:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:walking:

LOL :D

No worries, IB, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. :)

I just don't have enough free time these days to run DC clients on my work systems, so you'll probably get to keep that spot above me for the foreseeable future.

I have put most of my home systems back to work over the last couple of days, though. I try to find time to add a few more each day (just setup three more with a few more still to add).

To everybody crunching right now: WOW! :thumbs:

I have a funny mental picture of a cow with a surprised look on its face. :D