PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break

Fozzie
08-09-2004, 07:48 AM
The CASP changeovers have been causing me to have to do too much work keeping the client up to date and running and I have too much work on at the moment to have the time.

Also I'm off on hols soon so would have been taking time out anyway.

So I've decided to upload all my current gens and take a break until after CASP has finished. Don't know how long that is but it will give me enough time to get the thirst back for DF as it has turned into a bit of a chore.

I'll keep my poor old home boxen on TSC just to keep crunching something.

Good luck with the next few changeovers and give me shout if the cows get uppity.

Foz

Chinasaur
08-09-2004, 08:06 AM
A good time to check the stitching and repack the sutffing eh what?

Enjoy your vacation you slacker ;)

:cheers:

StarDog
08-09-2004, 09:40 AM
What that means is that he's about to get the stuffing kicked out of him over at TSC, so he's gotta ramp up production there. :D

:Pokes:

Too bad at the moment TSC is borked...I'm buffering quite a bit, a couple machines are out of work too. :confused:

[DPC]Mobster
08-09-2004, 10:58 AM
Sorry to see you go Fozzie. But I have to agree with you that the changeovers during CASP6 is asking a lot from us users.

Hopefully we will be able to stop you guys from widening the gap between our teams. Good luck at TSC and see you in september :)

PCZ
08-09-2004, 11:10 AM
Slackers :p

gopher_yarrowzoo
08-09-2004, 01:53 PM
Fozzie - yeah Will give ya a shout if we need ya... hmm hope your not gonna have those "poor" boxen workload less be a shame to waste all that power ;)