PDA

View Full Version : password/login problems

Silverfish
08-15-2004, 08:24 AM
I don't seem to be able to login to the Seventeen or bust website. I Signed up, but I didn't get an e-mail with the password in. My username is Silverfish, by the way. It is possible I mis-typed my e-mail address. Can someone help me to log-in, or at least tell me what the situation is. I've tried the option to reset my password, but it says my e-mail address is not the same as the one provided when the account was created.

Thanks
Silverfish

Alien88
08-16-2004, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Silverfish
I don't seem to be able to login to the Seventeen or bust website. I Signed up, but I didn't get an e-mail with the password in. My username is Silverfish, by the way. It is possible I mis-typed my e-mail address. Can someone help me to log-in, or at least tell me what the situation is. I've tried the option to reset my password, but it says my e-mail address is not the same as the one provided when the account was created.

Thanks
Silverfish

well, I think I see the issue with the e-mail address.. try again, if not email mgarrison@alienz.net with the correct email address and a new password.

--
mike

Jack_Flushell
08-28-2004, 12:24 PM
Hello

I incidentely created two usernames:

Jack_Flushell (the one I USE)
JackFlushell (this one can be deleted)

Can someone do this for me?