09-13-2004, 09:40 AM
http://wibble.bounceme.net/Sneakers/
...:shocked:

I'm downloading the client now...
Let's hold our #1 position!:drums:

PCZ
09-13-2004, 10:26 AM
Don't panic just crunch faster :D

Seriously though we need to get some more power back on this project.
I have all my boxes on DF and they will stay there until the Project ends.

FoBoT
09-13-2004, 10:52 AM
my DSL modem is dead. i went to plug it in after setting my lab back up and it won't light up at all.

so i have no internet connection , so i am not cruching anything from the lab right now :cry:

the WAN guys say they are working on it, but it is probably a low priority, i will be lucky to get it fixed this week

IronBits
09-13-2004, 11:52 AM
With the end of the project in sight...
if 'skullduggery' takes us from #1, makes no difference to me...
We are #1 and nothing can take that from us now...
I see shifting of points, like 192,316,978 were moved off our total score...

The project is dead as far as I'm concerned.

Prolonging the inevitable by the project managers, will give the project a 'bitter' ending where score/points are concerned.

Everyone had a chance to take a shot at us when the project was under full steam, the :cow: came close and I tip my hat for the efforts and making it FUN! :cheers:

Don't let the nonesense taint our success...

Welnic
09-13-2004, 12:00 PM
I think Scott will return if it makes a difference. The main thing that I am worried about is me personally slipping from 10th to 11th. I wouldn't care about slipping from 11th to 12th, but 10th makes a difference to me. It would be great if this protein made it to 10 billion so it could end Oct. 1st. I have had some boxen elsewhere testing for my next main project, but all but one are coming back here until the bitter end.

FoBoT
09-13-2004, 12:06 PM
the other thing is, if the project 'ends' , then looking at the total project stats vs. just phase II makes sense

we are #1 on combined phase I and phase II stats by far and the dpc are nowhere near Ars on combined stats

how often to you/people check their G@H stats? once a project is dead it probably doesn't matter too much

gopher_yarrowzoo
09-13-2004, 02:43 PM
I would help but Im using all the processing power I can get over on D2OL atm, which Im sure Fozzie will like ;) hmm oh Fozzie - Warning!!! That thunder ya can hear is the willinator coming to :stomp: the fozzie one... Though I'd give ya a heads up...
as I say All my 4 machines are working as fast as they can on D2OL that's about 9ghz 24/7 where possible - thank god for my DSL - I really need to look at minimum power I need to run a box - so I can pharm ;)

willy1
09-13-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by gopher_yarrowzoo
hmm oh Fozzie - Warning!!! That thunder ya can hear is the willinator coming to :stomp: the fozzie one... Though I'd give ya a heads up...

:Pokes:Now ya done it! I was trying to sneak up on the Fozzie-one.

Just for that, I'll add another half dozen clients to D2OL. :|party|:

Thor
09-13-2004, 04:12 PM
And the second sonic wave is coming from Thor hitting that gopher :Pokes: :moon:

See ya on the otherside:rotfl:

Thor:cheers:

gopher_yarrowzoo
09-14-2004, 05:09 PM
I've been stomped before, I just keep Coming back at ya....
Bring IT ON!!