ronbo54
09-20-2004, 04:09 PM
Congratulations to all!! :elephant:

Willy1 and Lexx get the added fun of a Fozzie RK :fozzie: :beep:

:Pokes: :Pokes: :Pokes: Bear better stay awake for a while

Fozzie
09-20-2004, 04:33 PM
Who knows what tomorrow will bring, maybe a 1000 WUs upload, :fight:

I am looking at Thor coming on strong too, he owes me for the DF RK I dished out a few months ago.

:cheers:

gopher_yarrowzoo
09-20-2004, 06:22 PM
No some how I think he'll stay behind the Fozzinator ;)
Congrats Fozzie, Lexx & Willy1... I'll join the ranks of 25K+ (one day)

Thor
09-20-2004, 08:15 PM
We'll see...

At least I want to end in front of the gopher:Pokes: :crazy:

Right now the stats say 42 days for the gopher and 59 for the stuffed thing called Fozzie:rotfl:

So lets see what happens...

Thor

IronBits
09-20-2004, 11:29 PM
:fridge:

Mustard
09-21-2004, 01:41 AM
Awwwwwwww Fossiewawa...... :flame:

Fozzie
09-21-2004, 05:52 AM
I'm gonna have to slam dunk your D2OL ass for that one.

Prepare to be :stomp:

ronbo54
09-21-2004, 09:53 AM
Thor and Lexx

Just be careful. Fozzie has friends in high (or low) places :tempted:

The day after I said I was going to get him in DF they announced the end of the project :swear:

:rotfl:

Fozzie
09-21-2004, 10:11 AM
definitely low.:cool:

Mustard
09-21-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by ronbo54
Thor and Lexx

Just be careful. Fozzie has friends in high (or low) places :tempted:

The day after I said I was going to get him in DF they announced the end of the project :swear:

Hmmmmmmmm........... must be LOW places........ you know, low like his score....... :Pokes:

Mustard
09-21-2004, 12:19 PM
Hey Fossiewawa.................. Nice output in d2ol...... :) you must have had to shut off everything else and concentrate on d2ol????? bad boy bad boy whatcha gonna do, whatch gonna do when they come for you, bad boy bad boy whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when you lose those too!

Fozzie
09-21-2004, 01:15 PM
Have few boxen on D2OL, still got the more on TSC as it's my favourite project. Now that I have my head around FAD I've put a few GHZ that way too.

With the demise of DF I have 15 boxen I was running sitting idle, well the users are using them :D . So given enough spare time (a bit busy at the moment) I will put them to work on TSC, FAD or D2OL.

So live it up Lexx I'll look around for my node.prp saves and fire a couple more up this week.

Anyone got a scripted install for WinNT/XP boxen with srvany.exe and reg merges.

Want to get it so i don't have to do a visit to the box at all.

Mustard
09-21-2004, 01:33 PM
Well, unfortunately Fozzie, I'm just a retired old fart, only running stuff from my home and severly cramped for both cooling and electricity. Like several others, I used to be able to run stuff at work but those days are gone. Twood be good to find a local business or two that would let me hide a few boxes with them, but haven't had much luck there in that regard. My next thing is to bring another 200amp line into the house, but the wife is really giving me the raised eyebrow over that one. So meanwhile I'm limited to 18 boxes here. :( It's good for a home farm, but no competition for you business types. :)

As for the razzing, it's all in a day's efforts! :)

Fozzie
09-21-2004, 01:52 PM
Makes 2 old farts then :D

gopher_yarrowzoo
09-21-2004, 04:02 PM
Fozzie - sorry dude can't help ya, but hmm I'll have a look me not know the NT environment that well (yet!)
me more of a 9x kid at heart...

Thor as I've said before BRING IT... we will see who gets where 1st and as for taking the Fozzie on - don't even think about it, people have trashed him before and he's come back and smacked them up & down & then up again...
Oh and your right Fozzie does know people.. people that scare even me and I'm mental...