PDA

View Full Version : Changed Majors...

CaptainMooseInc
10-20-2004, 01:13 PM
I decided to switch from my Journalism major over to a new major....CIT Networking Track. Basically, IT Networking. The great part is that it only has a 4 course difference between itself and CIT Business Track. So that way I can get my bachelor's degree for the first one and have a second degree in the next semester. I'll be able to manage and build networks along with being able to open a business that does just that. I'll have all the know-how.

Cheers :cheers: for me! :|party|:

Scoofy12
10-21-2004, 12:01 AM
cool... networking is kind of up my alley, or at least what used to be my alley... what kinds of things do you take?

CaptainMooseInc
10-21-2004, 10:30 AM
Algebra, Quantitative Analysis, Programming Constructs, Using a Database Management System, Problem Solving & Programiing, Operating Systems & Administration, Data Communications, Network Administration, Technical Report Writing, Communications Security and Network Controls, Design and Implementation of LAN, Comm. Network Design, Advanced Network Administration, Advanced Network Security, Enterprise Networks, Adv Embedded Microcontrollers.

That's a list of most of the classes that I have to take to get a bachelor's. There's still about two years of unlisted courses that aren't relevant to the degree, just that damn general studies crap.

-Jeff