PDA

View Full Version : New PS2 or XBox below retail...

CaptainMooseInc
10-29-2004, 02:48 AM
Hey everyone.

I'm wondering if anyone would like to buy a new PS2 or XBOX w/ 1 controller for $100 +shipping&insurance?

I am making my final sale of DVDs to Blockbuster tomorrow and buying a PS2 for myself.

I am willing to use a little more of my credit to buy 1 XBOX and 1 PS2 (each $150 retail) and sell them to anyone on Free-DC for $100+shipping&insurance.

I realized I don't need all of that money from Blockbuster and could buy the consoles and sell them off.

I figured I'd offer here first because otherwise I'll just auction them on eBay.

If no-one responds to this thread telling they've PMed me about it within 1 week then I will go ahead and eBay them.

I'll take the following forms of payment if you're interested:
PayPal (w/ Credit Card abilities)
Money Order
Cashier's Check
Personal Check

The first form of payment will get you your product shipped immediately after it's received. The next two you will get shipped out when I cash them (next business day after received) and the personal check will have to clear my bank before I ship out.

Thanks,
-Jeff

CaptainMooseInc
10-29-2004, 08:35 PM
I decided to change the price for Free-DC users to $75 + shipping&insurance. My eBay auctions will be the higher price stated in the original post.

Same terms as before.

CaptainMooseInc
11-02-2004, 09:32 AM
I wanted to give everyone a fair shot at that XBox I'm selling. It's priced at $49.99 starting bid as of this post (no reserve), I don't know what it'll be after that.

Link below:

XBox Console + 2 games + 2 months of XBOX LIVE! (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8143520181&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW)

Thanks!
-Jeff