PDA

View Full Version : Kick it wirthi!

CaptainMooseInc
03-23-2005, 04:30 AM
I've noticed an increase in your keystrokes wirthi. Grats on taking the number 2 spot for our team!

Keep it up and you could pass outnow15 and let me pass you for number 1!!!

I managed to get about 300,000 keystrokes over Spring Break so I'm very very happy for 1 week's worth of production. Normally that takes me about 2-3 weeks.

So now I'm back with about 100,000 keystrokes a week and aiming for that 3rd place spot. I'm still a few million away but I have NO DOUBT in my mind that by the end of the summer I should be in 2nd place and in 1st with a HUGE LEAD on everyone else by the end of the year....

-Jeff

CaptainMooseInc
03-23-2005, 04:31 AM
Only 5.5 million keystrokes until 11th rank in teams!!!

Keep it up guys!!!

-Jeff

wirthi
03-23-2005, 07:03 AM
Well, thanks, but it's no use, sooner or later you'll get me anyway. And I doubt I can overtake outnow15, she's still faster than I am.

I had a lot of work to do via telnet on a linux machine so that's why I typed more than ususal. This work will continue a few days but then I'll drop back to normal keyrate again.

5 Million keystrokes kan be done in about 8 weeks if the others don't type anything. Let's see how long it takes us.

CaptainMooseInc
03-23-2005, 04:01 PM
BWAHAHAHHAHAH!!! As quoted by clicking my name on www.the-mk.at/tkc

HEHE:

Upcoming Conquests

Keys

Username-----Score Diff------Overtake Date
anarchy99.....2,507,812.............85 Days
wirthi............2,600,811...........251 Days
outnow15......5,291,596...........469 Days

Now...I think those are changing by HUGE numbers each day (a couple days at a time even)....

But still...less than 2 months and I could be in third!

-Jeff

wirthi
03-23-2005, 08:26 PM
Well, the-mk's stats caculate it accuratly based on the "last-week" stats I guess. He counts every submission the users have done within the last 168 hours (1 week) and calculates how long it would take them to overtake each other when they keep up the current speed.

Of course the "last-week" data is only a good guess for what happens during the next weeks. Sometimes I submit only every second day, sometimes I submit every half hour. That can have a big impact on the stats.

I'd say you'd at least twice a fast as I am. Say, you'r 100.000 keys faster than I am per week. We're about 2.500.000 keys away from each other. Gives me another half year of staying in front of you. That's also what the-mk's stats tell me right now: 199 days ...