PDA

View Full Version : full 775 p4 sys for sale

chipmonk010
04-11-2005, 01:50 PM
i havent been on this board very much, but when i did drop in and ask for help i got more then i ever could have expected, so rather then taking this extra sys im not using to ebay i thought maybe adding it to someones folding farm would be a little better.
so heres what i got:

MB: asus p5p800(i still have the box instructions and im pretty sure all the accessories, i will make sure tho)

CPU:Intel LGA 775 Pentium 4 520 2.8 GHz, 800MHz FSB, 1MB L2 Cache, HT retail version w/stock cooling(no box)

MEM:
G.skill (Samsung TCCD) Dual Channel Kit 184-Pin 1GB(512MB x 2) DDR PC-4400, Model F1-3200DSU2-1GBLE

PSU: OCZ powerstream 420watt with adjustable rails

Video: nvidia agp 5200

hd: 80gig western digital IDE
CD: liteon 52x rewritable
floppy: yes
case: rosewill
ive been using this comp as a linux server so i will ship it with out an operating system installed.

i would perfer to sell the comp as a whole, but any offer is welcome. im not sure what its worth but i would like to get what i payed for the MB/cpu/mem/PSU

there is absolutely nothing wrong with this comp its worked well and fast for the time ive used it. the only reason im selling it is because i have so many computers around here i never seem to use it! and its alot of money to have sitting around. i havent had a chance to oc this system though i selected the components with ocing in mind so i would think i would fair well.

if you are interesting post here or email me

chipmonk010 AT hotmail DOT com

feel free to ask questions either here or thought email

Chris