PDA

View Full Version : FS Mac Mini bluetooth module, 256 MG PC3200 RAM pull

QIbHom
04-16-2005, 10:11 PM
Due to some adventures in figuring out Mac ordering, I have a brand new, sealed bluetooth module and antenna for a Mac Mini, with docs and drivers, to sell. Apple store guy said it would be worth US$50-70 on eBay. I haven't a clue. Say US$50 including shipping within the US, or make an offer.

Apple does not recommend installing it yourself. There are instructions on the web. As far as I can tell, it will not work with anything besides a Mini.

I also have a Hynix PC3200 256 MG DDR CL3 chip. This is a pull from the same Mini, so it is not technically new, but it sure doesn't have much, if any, use on it (the store I bought the Mini from put in a bigger chip for me, and gave me the OEM). It will work in other desktop computers that take that kind of RAM. Seems to be worth US$40-50 on eBay. Say US$40 shipped within the US, or make an offer.

I'd be willing to trade for copies of Mac software my mother in law needs, such as a bridge game or other software an elderly Mac fanatic would need. I live on the Canadian border, so I could probably run across the border to ship to Canada if you'll pay my tunnel tolls. For payment, um, money order, personal check (held to clear) drawn on a US bank or PayPal (non-cc unless I know you).