PDA

View Full Version : Gauntlet pools

Shadicus
01-02-2002, 02:05 AM
This is Trash Talk so I figured I would post on the gauntlet between Jammy_ and Scott. Things were heating up quite nicely around 1:30 pst on 2 Jan 02. This appears to be the first G! of the year.

Scott proclaims that he shall over take Jammy_ within 14 days in Ubero.

I am still undesided as to who I should w00t! for however, I have thought about setting up a pool for this G!.

Any thoughts?

Shadicus

-----------------------------------------
Anything worth saying shouldnt
be wasted in a sig file!
-----------------------------------------

Scotttheking
01-02-2002, 02:19 AM
yeah, sure, ok, whatever:)
Jammy might as well get the tire tracks pre painted on:D

So Dyy, do we get stats?

Shadicus
01-02-2002, 11:09 PM
Well Im willing to put up my dollar (us)...

Im thinkin Jammy will take him! Dont know how but with a little luck and if someone's internet connection goes down.

Any takers...

As in ebay I take Paypal and money orders... No Billpoint!

:D

Jammy
01-03-2002, 12:39 AM
Scott:

I must make this a quick victory because the Seti gauntlet is coming up January 19th over at Ars (TLC) and I am a doggie!

Jammy

Woof-Hoo

Originally posted by Scotttheking
yeah, sure, ok, whatever:)
Jammy might as well get the tire tracks pre painted on:D

So Dyy, do we get stats?

Jammy
01-03-2002, 12:41 AM
nada

Jammy
01-03-2002, 12:47 AM
Why thank you for your great confidence in me Shad! I am very persistent and three years in grad school have taught me patience as well as perserverance!

I also have a dependable cable connection that runs both of my boxes. It is really too bad that my XP will not be here by the 15th though because I would really like to silence that braggart Scott , aka Scott the Mac once and for all!

Jammy

or should it be Scott the Boastful?*

* all of my words are in fun and not to offend anyone.

Originally posted by Shadicus
Well Im willing to put up my dollar (us)...

Im thinkin Jammy will take him! Dont know how but with a little luck and if someone's internet connection goes down.

Any takers...

As in ebay I take Paypal and money orders... No Billpoint!

:D

Scotttheking
01-03-2002, 02:05 AM
Haha.
You'll be gone before the start of the SETI gauntlet.
Even if you get that XP, it will do nothing, since I will be far past you before it even comes.

I'll show you what real power is:p

dragongoddess
01-03-2002, 12:22 PM
Haha.
Even if you get that XP, it will do nothing, since I will be far past you before it even comes.

yea sure:o

dragongoddess
01-04-2002, 12:00 PM
I can see that some of these trash talkers have as much backbone as soggy TP:o

Shadicus
01-04-2002, 01:05 PM
I agree... no one will even match my buck!

Jammy
01-04-2002, 01:50 PM
Scott . . ."real" power is using what you have at home and not depending on other boxes elsewhere! :o

Haha.

Jammy
01-04-2002, 01:53 PM
What? I beg your pardon! I did not start this but I will finish it . . .

Jammy

ALSO a grandma six times and almost a seventh!
and a grad student at 51 yo

Originally posted by dragongoddess
I can see that some of these trash talkers have as much backbone as soggy TP:o

dragongoddess
01-04-2002, 05:51 PM
just trying to bring some life into here

Jammy
01-08-2002, 06:10 PM
Scott . . .OK . . .you win! I must drop out of this little Ubero fray because I am having too many problems running 0.07 and I removed Ubero from both of my boxes until 1.0 or a better more bug-free beta comes along. I have not even ran Ubero since January 5th.

BTW >>> you are moving up fast!

You win by default.

Congrats!

Haha.

Scotttheking
01-12-2002, 12:20 AM
Smashed.

Too bad I can't add the work farm, I'd be #1 if I could.

Berg.the.Red
01-12-2002, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Jammy
Scott . . ."real" power is using what you have at home and not depending on other boxes elsewhere! :o
hummm ... i notice y`all ain't so "un-appreciative" of us "Corporate Farmers" when the W.U.'s really need to be thrown about thou .... ;)

Jammy
01-12-2002, 12:06 PM
Not at all Berg! I meant that when one is having a two-man race that one should use those boxes that they own and not those on farms or at the job.

I am fully aware and appreciative of the corporate farmers and I also know that they are a big part of the total WU's on such teams as TLC and of other teams.

But IMHO, farms should not be used in personal grudge matches.

Originally posted by Berg.the.Red

hummm ... i notice y`all ain't so "un-appreciative" of us "Corporate Farmers" when the W.U.'s really need to be thrown about thou .... ;)

Scotttheking
01-14-2002, 02:28 AM
Not at all Berg! I meant that when one is having a two-man race that one should use those boxes that they own and not those on farms or at the job.

I am fully aware and appreciative of the corporate farmers and I also know that they are a big part of the total WU's on such teams as TLC and of other teams.

But IMHO, farms should not be used in personal grudge matches.

I don't use the work farm.
I don't keep computers at home, they live at my dad's office on his DSL line. If I used the work farm it would have been utterly devastating.

Jammy
01-14-2002, 11:04 PM
But Scott . . .that entails a "farm" of sorts! Uh, library, Office 1, Office 6. Reception. I will not even mention the boxes with individuals names.

Seems that they all belong to various individuals and/or places within that office.

No matter . . .I cannot run Ubero anyway now . . .it is way too buggy! However you are doing it, you are getting to the top!

Jammy

I don't use the work farm.
I don't keep computers at home, they live at my dad's office on his DSL line. If I used the work farm it would have been utterly devastating.

Scotttheking
01-15-2002, 11:58 AM
But Scott . . .that entails a "farm" of sorts! Uh, library, Office 1, Office 6. Reception. I will not even mention the boxes with individuals names.

Seems that they all belong to various individuals and/or places within that office.

No matter . . .I cannot run Ubero anyway now . . .it is way too buggy! However you are doing it, you are getting to the top!

Jammy

Yep, those are the names of the offices where I keep my comps at:)
Yes I have a farm, but it's not my work farm.

Shadicus
01-15-2002, 06:51 PM
All this fur being raised... And I didn’t even get my dollar bet.

UTTERLY disappointing :o