PDA

View Full Version : Another Round of Stats Changes / Additions

Dyyryath
05-27-2002, 03:07 AM
Yeah, I'm still at it. I've got a list as long as my arm of things that still need to be added/changed.

This time, it's an update and addition to the 'Team Production' graph I added to the stats page (http://www.zerothelement.com/fdc-stats/distfold/index-1.shtml) earlier this week.

The more I looked at it, the less I liked it. It was hard to read, it slowed down the page load, and it just didn't get across the information I wanted.

I primarily wanted a quick way to glance at how our total work done looked compared to the other teams that might be a threat. An easy way to see how much 'breathing room' we have at any given time. The new 'Team Total Production' graph should handle that nicely:

/screenshots/total-production.png

The next thing was to make something similar showing how we did compared to the other teams in the last 24 hours:

/screenshots/day-production.png

Finally, I threw in a comparison of the latest update just for completeness. It's not terribly useful, but sometimes it's interesting to see:

/screenshots/update-production.png

In the near future you will see a fourth graph giving what will probably amount to a 'Last 14 Days' production graph. It'd be good to see a little bit longer view of how things are going.

As always, if anyone has any comments or complaints, just let me know.

pointwood
05-27-2002, 07:36 AM
/me likes...a lot :smoking: :notworthy

Are the teams you compare with static or dynamically added depending what teams are the biggest threats?

A graph that shows production for a longer period would be great!

pointwood
05-27-2002, 10:08 AM
Oh and btw. - where are those big production numbers in the TSF stats that you promised?! :p :jester:

Paratima
05-27-2002, 09:29 PM
Dyyryath:

The production numbers/graphs seem to be not updating. :(

Dyyryath
05-27-2002, 11:18 PM
Meh. Fixed. I still had them updating at midnight rather than every hour like they should have been.

They're working now. ;)

Paratima
05-27-2002, 11:47 PM
As always, you Da Man! :thumbs:

Well, I peaked out with some borged boxen over the long weekend. It was fun venturing into yellow, but it looks like it's back to green for me now. Not for long, though. Looks like you'll pass me just about as we change over to CASP.

My little spurt had one good result. Hee hee! It sure got IronBits moving again. :p

I'm coming for you, IronBits!

IronBits
05-28-2002, 12:24 AM
:scared:
/me starts looking for the paddles to his chicken wire canoe

Bring it ON! :sleepy:
:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
And don't be borgin boxes over the week-end like that without telling me first! :|punch|:
You wanna give me a heart attack?
:D

Paratima
05-28-2002, 06:58 AM
Hahahahahaha! :rotfl:

Stay right there. I'm on my way. :D

pointwood
05-29-2002, 04:41 PM
A little suggestion for convenience:

In the new team stats on the left - make the team names link to each teams member stats either those you create, statsmans or the project stats.