PDA

View Full Version : Alpha_7

rosyboa
06-02-2002, 05:52 AM
Although Ironbits and DP produce this site, and they do an excellent job in my opinion, Alpha_7 is the heart and soul!

When you feel like an outcast, and the going gets tough, you can always count on Alpha_7 to shine his light...

Thanks Alpha_7! ------<" rosyboa

Richard Clyne
06-02-2002, 09:15 AM
Well said rosyboa:D

alpha_7:notworthy

Alpha_7
06-04-2002, 06:59 AM
Thanks peps :)

Very nice of you to say.... I have to apologise to everyone for not having much time recently.. Its the final week before Stuvace and final exams.. and I have 2 lab report, 1 lab test, 2 assignments and heaps of stuff that needs to be handed in.. and its all by Friday or before.. so I am stressing a fair bit atm...

Sigh...

I hopefully will be setting up 800 back up on seti shortly :)
and I have lined up a few more people to crunch..

so hopefully I'll be back and posting/crunching more very soon.

Cheers,

A very tired Alpha_7

Tax Bracket
06-04-2002, 07:45 AM
Good luck in the exams Alpha_7

Alpha_7
06-04-2002, 08:01 AM
Thanks TaxBracket :)

I'm going to need it.. and theres over 12 days between all my exams.. so lots of time to study.. but lots of waiting aswell...
:(

rosyboa
06-22-2002, 03:49 AM
So Alpha,

How go/went the finals?

I think I can speak for the team when I say that we're behind you 100% and curious of the results...

-------<"

Alpha_7
06-22-2002, 10:47 AM
Well things aren't going to well atm...

I've not been sleeping much, and I've been obsessed with entering every competition on earth, including about 7 forum competitions.

Add that to trying to keep up with my existing forums, that like a dozen forums, heaps of competition sites..

its all a big reaction (I think) to my 2 exams left... both are for subjects i'm doing poorly in and dont understand the material..
so instead of studying my arse of to work the stuff out...

I'm keeping myself occupied on the net..

(an watching world cup)

my other 2 exams went ok, I wont find out about the marks for a while.. but I'm pretty confident about them..

Tues and Wens are my hours of judgement. :(

Thanks for the kind wishes and thoughts.
Hopefully the last minute rush will kick in tomorrow and I'll cram my way through.

But in that case I should go and catch up on some sleep :)