Thread: I need help putting my RC5-72 stats into Statstool

I need help putting my RC5-72 stats into Statstool

Can someone help me? I'll probably be friendofdragontearing@hotmail.com on the list, but I never found myself and I don't know what number I am so that I can put myself into Statstool. Please help

Quote Originally Posted by Beremat
    Can someone help me? I'll probably be friendofdragontearing@hotmail.com on the list, but I never found myself and I don't know what number I am so that I can put myself into Statstool. Please help
    Found you here: http://stats.distributed.net/partici...id=8&id=459774

so your id is 459774

Btw. if you click the 'Please email me my password' button you can edit your participants name in the distributed net stats.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beremat
    Which team are you on? Due to there being no stats exported from distributed.net, I only track 20 or so teams (I can add others on request). If you are on one of them, it's just a case of going to your userstats.php page in my stats and then looking at the name=xxxxx part of the url, whatever is in the xxxxx part is what you enter in statstool (though remove anything which is just html formatting).

Bok

I'm on BOINC Synergy.... My statstool still says 0 blocks for RC5-72.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    This is your userpage..

here

so what you need to enter in statstool comes from

name=459774BOINC+Synergy

There is a little html formatting as html does not allow spaces. So you need to change the + to a space and enter

name=459774BOINC Synergy

I've updated it for you

Bok

Thank you Works well now.