Thread: I bet nobody notices

Red face I bet nobody notices

Well, it seems I have run out of space for my machines. Not exactly. I've run out of expansion space. Soooo, I will be shutting down for a couple of hours to move things around so I can get more machines up and running.

Where is the Army Corp of Engineers when you need them.

Why is it that the small, simple jobs always take sooo long and cause so many problems.

Because you specified a timeframe.

If you don't put a time on how long something will take, you cannot fail to meet your expectations.

OK, I now have room for 3 more machines. Actually 2, because one is already to go except for a vid card. The unfortunate part is that one machine is AMD. Not good for trial factoring even with the ver. 24.11 speed up.

Now each machine costs $8 a month to run 24/7/365. Should I waste the money running the AMD and wait until I can afford another P4, or should I run and get whatever it can produce?

Alpha, any thoughts? I do respect the British way of seeing things and I appreciate you viewpoint.

You could run it on Find-A-Drug, or some other project that prefers AMDs....

Nice job on the two factors last night....
    FreeDC Mercenary