It is beginning to appear to me that the boinc world is beginning to cook and sizzle possibly.............. at long last. I headed out of town to go visit my mother yesterday afternoon. Get back in town a short while ago, and a couple items greeted me........ another protein folding project, rosetta, and then the validator working on XtremLab. Well I also kicked a system or two onto shoft@home the other day too, and have been crunching along in sztaki@home, even had lhc@home running on some systems.

Why the boinc projects seem to be falling from the skies all of a sudden.

So that brings me to the next stage here. Is the team going to pursue anything specific in the boinc world, and if so, what? While we have been a heavy duty non-boinc group in the past, more than just a couple of the non-boinc efforts seem to have slipped significantly in their operation, quality, attention to the crunching participants, etc.

We were a powerhouse in the old DF. Rosetta looks to be a good folding project that could take off like the dickens in the folding stuff like DF.

Some of the boinc related teams out there have really got a head start on us in multiple boinc projects. Are we going to pursue the boinc stuff or not?

Just curious.