Thread: SoB milestones

Question SoB milestones

Just a curiosity, I noticed that when I crossed 1.00T it wasn't mentioned as a milestone.

I beg to differ.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    The milestones on a lot of projects aren't quite right to be honest. I did ask one time for help in that regard.

I have a configs file for each project where I hold a list of the milestones. They may or may not be correct. Adding more milestones increases the time of the stats run, depending on how many users are parsed..

For instance, let's take Rosetta. In my config file I have

@mstones = (1000000,500000,250000,200000,100000,75000,50000,25000,10000,7500,5000,2000,1000,500,200,100,50);

Sob is a difficult one as the numbers held are very large, for instance, your score in the DB is actually 1082833000704. I translate this into 1T. I do not have the numbers correct for SoB at all, it was one of those things I meant to go back to..

However these could easily be compiled by anyone out there with knowledge of the project..

So, anyone feel free to produce a list of milestones for SoB and I will change them. Or any other project for that matter.

Any interest in a full listing of every projects milestones as they currently stand ? Note that some projects have milestones switched off as it causes the stats run to be way too long - Boinc Seti for one...

Bok

Originally posted by Bok
    Any interest in a full listing of every projects milestones as they currently stand ? Note that some projects have milestones switched off as it causes the stats run to be way too long - Boinc Seti for one...
    Thanks for the explanation. That sounds like a good idea, perhaps in a new thread titled appropriately, then users can give feedback.

Yeah I was wondering the same when I got no milestone for crossing 200T today
    Warning this Post is Rated "M" for Mature

-Contains Harsh Language
    -L337 HaX0r W3RD2!
    -Partial Nudity

I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape drive somewhere.