Thread: Wendy's Promotion

Wendy's Promotion

Heya FDCers!

I'm desperately trying to collect those Wendy's cup coupons. I wasn't gonna ask anyone for help but I'm coming up short. My g/f and I don't have a lot of money and I figured we could get two round trip coupons and go somewhere nice for Spring Break this year instead of sitting around the house again and doing nothing. I don't even have the 64 coupons needed for 1 round trip flight. A lot of Wendy's are running out of cups and whatnot.

I can't pay a whole lot for the coupons but if any of you happen to goto Wendy's and even get 1 coupon then please throw it in an envelope and mail it to me. If you would be willing to help me out send me a PM. I'll cover the cost to mail/ship any coupons you may come across. I might even be able to pay you a little bit for them. I know America eats out a lot so I'm not saying run out to Wendy's and buy cups just to mail to me, but if you happen to eat there and get a coupon please save it. I need 128 coupons total before February 13th 2006 (I have to have them postmarked by that date).

Please help if you can guys!

-Jeff

P.S. Remember to PM me for my address if you can find any!
    Distributed Hold'em

just buy 128 medium sodas. be about 135 bucks give or take with tax.

That's $135 I don't have. You're only allowed to buy them in quantities of 5 at a time. I'm trying to get ppl to help me out because I just really don't have any extra cash. Trust me, I would if I could.

-Jeff
    Distributed Hold'em

Have you tryed eBay? I saw plenty of those Air Tran coupons over there. I'd help you out, but I never eat at Wendy's.
    Warning this Post is Rated "M" for Mature

-Contains Harsh Language
    -L337 HaX0r W3RD2!
    -Partial Nudity

I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape drive somewhere.

Helping you out sounds like a fun thing to do Captain.

to keep people interested, maybe you should post a "Coupon Countdown."

I'll keep the February 13th date in mind.