Thread: neat mod

neat mod

may not be his favorite, but i bet shish will appreciate this. http://www.metku.net/index.html?sect...kypc/index_eng

don't know if i believe this, mb looks bigger than bottle.

I can`t drink whiskey to save my life, dunno why.
    So does that comment mean you think I`m an alky Ghost?
    My wife accused me of that some years ago when my consumption of wine hit 4.5L (a gallon UK in old money) a week plus a bottle (litre) of brandy or rum and a case of coke.
    I stopped drinking completely for 20 months, completely cold turkey, just to prove her wrong.
    Hmmm, nice one that though and according to the whiskey drinkers I know, Ballantynes is the best blended made. Always have a bottle in my bar.
    Despite not being a whiskey drinker I do have a barrel laid down ( was supposed to be an investment) of single malt Isle of Islay (Highland Mist is it`s nickname) whiskey which is aging nicely and I get a sample of 2 litres which I`m allowed by HM Customs every year and goes to special friends, mainly my solicitor who is a whiskey freak.
    When it hits 50 years old, in 2018, I`ll take it out of bond and it should be just about right. Or I may just take half out and leave the rest in for my sons till it hits it`s centennial year.
    Like an ol` 8086, slow but serviceable.
    One advantage of old age...nobody can tell you how much cake you can eat