Thread: Hall of Fame Phase I - D2OL

Hall of Fame Phase I - D2OL

From Adam on the forums:

"I have resurrected the old stats, in part, and created an All-Time Leaders section of the stats web page that will become the Hall of Fame in a month or so. These stats represent the old stats plus the new stats through yesterday morning. The pages aren't beautiful at this point, but it contains the basic information, and I'll make it prettier as time allows.

Note that these are static pages, and won't be updated automatically. I will update them occasionally between now and April, and then they will be frozen forever. Also, right now we're just displaying the top 100 nodes, members, and teams, and I plan to add a few options regarding how many you can view (500, 1000, all, etc.). I do not plan to make it possible to pick a particular number of records to view, however.

You can access the new pages from the "Hall of Fame" link on the stats pages, or directly at
    http://app.d2ol.com/stats/hof.htm

Free-DC's Prime Search
    Sorry ronbo54. I know you like this project but it should be Hall of Shame. I don't see anymore those huge dumps from DPC.

Carlos

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by em99010pepe
    Sorry ronbo54. I know you like this project but it should be Hall of Shame. I don't see anymore those huge dumps from DPC.

Carlos
    I am a firm believer in keeping my mouth shut when I don’t have anything positive to say, so what’s up with the negative remarks? If you don’t care for the project anymore why do you bother coming here and reading about its progress. Just forget about D2OL and go off and do something else instead of spewing negativity about D2OL across the Internet, which surly does not help it any.

-----

Hay Ronbo, ya got lucky. I was about one week away from passing ya, only 13,327 results between us.

Free-DC's Prime Search
    kb9skw,

You have to live with my negative opinion about D2OL. That's life!

Regards,

Carlos