Thread: Lost nodes

Lost nodes

Due to the crash of the member services server the stats on some recently registered nodes may not show up.

Also, if you are returning to this project remember to flush old tasks as they will not count.

Per Adam Hughes at D2OL forum:
    "All,
    After working through several iterations of statistics-file manipulations, I think that restoring the nodes that were CREATED after 1/24 and before 4/5 programatically is not pracitcal at this point. However, I HAVE been able to successfully add a couple of the nodes in "by hand", so I think this is the approach we'll have to take. It may take a little longer to get everything back, but is less risky. So, what I need from you, for any node that you created from 1/24 to 4/5, is

1) Node ID
    2) Member name
    3) Registration e-mail

Please send this information to me in a private message or in an e-mail message to ahughes@childhooddiseases.org.

If you've already created new nodes, that's fine, and you can continue to run with the old nodes. To recoup the statistics from your "lost" nodes, though, please send the information requested above.

Note that I will be unavailable on Friday evening, so these updates probably won't be started until Saturday (4/22).
    Thanks,
    Adam "

Thanks for the info. That's ugly, glad I'm not him right now

He did get Jkusuda's node back fast