Thread: Stats Image + DCR

Stats God in Training Darkness Productions's Avatar

Stats Image + DCR

Bok -

Couple of problems.

1. DCR ranking doesn't show up on my statstool image. Has it been removed?
    2. My name doesn't show up in the DCR at all. Something wrong there?

DP,

For #1, I believe there is a checkbox that allows the DCR ranking to be included in the image.

Have you checked that box?

It must be hiding, because I don't see it on http://stats.free-dc.org/statstool.php...

[Edit]: Oooh, looks like there's an error, and the page isn't printing out everything. It's stopped right after displaying 'background color'.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Works fine for me.. what browser are you using ?

Bok

Using Firefox. I just refreshed a couple of times, and it started showing the other checkboxes.

Also, how often does the DCR update?

Blog Entries
    Sounds like you had a bad cache perhaps..

DCR runs every 30 mins.

Bok

I don't see a line in the DCR statstools to check for for CPDN Seasonal Attribution. That project IS in the main stats list for team tracking, etc.

I should have some credit for SIMAP and QMC@Home, but perhaps stats have not run yet for those. Rosetta@home credit didn't come in until this morning, so I will watch for that one later. Other BOINC numbered credits (6695 for me) are showing up now.
    retsof Vulture Central IV

Mundayweb stats for comparison. Three of the zero lines have some numbers over there.

On the other hand, they do not register any of the climate projects, probably because it will be several months before I finish any workunits. I am running 3 separate climate thingys.

Blog Entries
    I need to add the seasonal attribution as well as a couple of others as soon as I can get a chance.

If you have stats at QMC and the others then the only reason they aren't showing up would be that you've put the wrong id in. Which team are you on?

Bok

*EDIT* looks like you've put in 6695 for QMC when I have you as 6220 ??? Please check the others too..

I will check the sites individually. In the meantime, mundayweb has me as 6695 for everything. That's where I got the number. I am also finding that reupdating each project both refreshes and adds to the BOINC statistics on my end, probably after points are resolved. That gave me some more Munday stats....only one more to go for what I am in at the moment. Doing an update now and then is the only way that the climate projects know we are still out here, since it takes so long to complete a workunit.

BOINC statistics total so far, and stats for one selected team:

Vulture Central I - Seti@Home (not a member)

Vulture Central II - UD ID=retsof (non-BOINC)

Vulture Central III - WCG ID=retsof

Vulture Central IV - DIMES ID=retsof (non-BOINC)

Vulture Central V - Find-A-Drug (closed) (not a member)

Vulture Central VI - Folding@Home (non-BOINC, not a member)

Vulture Central VII - D2OL (not a member)

Vulture Central VIII - Einstein@Home ID=194257

Vulture Central IX - SZTAKI ID=8313

Vulture Central X - LHC@Home ID=50212

Vulture Central XI - SIMAP (Similarity Matrix of Proteins) ID=10160

Vulture Central XII - Predictor@Home ID=73812

Vulture Central XIII - QMC@Home QMC ID=6220

Vulture Central XIV - BBC Climate Change Experiment ID=177461

Vulture Central XV - Rosetta@Home ID=82688

Vulture Central XVI - Seasonal Attribution Project ID=(add pending to free-dc) ID=2961

Vulture Central XVII - CPDN@Home (Climateprediction) ID=186769

Vulture Central XVIII - BURP@Home (Big and Ugly Rendering Project) ID=3648

Vulture Central XIX - PrimeGrid ID=2878

Vulture Central XX - uFluids (MicroFluids) ID=3324
    Last edited by retsof; 05-22-2006 at 02:10 PM.

Enough with the sigs already ! <sheesh>
    Some people get a ~little carried away...

[QUOTE=retsof]I will check the sites individually. In the meantime, mundayweb has me as 6695 for everything. That's where I got the number. I am also finding that reupdating each project both refreshes and adds to the BOINC statistics on my end, probably after points are resolved. That gave me some more Munday stats....only one more to go for what I am in at the moment. Doing an update now and then is the only way that the climate projects know we are still out here, since it takes so long to complete a workunit.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeJay
    Enough with the sigs already ! <sheesh>
    Some people get a ~little carried away...
    Perhaps they do, but all boxes except the free-dc box are in the MESSAGE. I'm trying to track down and confirm some IDs for Bok. Research continues. <sheesh> you say?
    Sig follows:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by retsof
    I will check the sites individually. In the meantime, mundayweb has me as 6695 for everything. That's where I got the number. I am also finding that reupdating each project both refreshes and adds to the BOINC statistics on my end, probably after points are resolved. That gave me some more Munday stats....only one more to go for what I am in at the moment. Doing an update now and then is the only way that the climate projects know we are still out here, since it takes so long to complete a workunit.
    ermm, I think that's an internal id for mundayweb, not your id from each project.....

Bok

Quote Originally Posted by Bok
    ermm, I think that's an internal id for mundayweb, not your id from each project.....

Bok
    yes, it seems to be. I see where the QMC one came from and I will continue to replace them with the one. It was interesting that so many of them "appeared" to be logged, but it is probably a mistake and a coincidence.

Somebody didn't like my list of boxes, but I've only printed it once and will refresh it there for my own convenience.

XtremLab shows as an archived project, but it's active again, and is in the active portion of the statstool page. I just joined today and sent them something.

FAD/Find-A-Drug is closed, but in the active section of statstool. I wasn't in it, so don't have a display for it.

I'm still waiting for Seasonal Attribution so I don't slip too far in the DCR standings. One computer is spending a few hours per day on it.

Last edited by retsof; 06-02-2006 at 09:11 AM.

I'm still waiting for Seasonal Attribution so I don't slip too far in the DCR standings. One computer is spending a few hours per day on it.

THERE IT IS! I see it!! Thanks so much. It has been added to the box.

Bok -

New question, same topic. Can the image also (optionally, probably via checkbox) display the Daily Team/Work Rank as well? Just one more little stat to show