Thread: Red Library

Red Library

Hi there

Any chance of Red Library being added to the Stats as it seems a few more teams are participating there now.

Cheers

James

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    There is a chance, but it's a PIA as they don't produce any kind of export, so I have to crawl all of the individual webpages. I started this last weekend, but will have more time next week to put it in.

I'd asked them on their forum to produce some form of xml/txt/csv output quite some time ago but got nothing back.

Bok

To be honest the project seems like a waste of time, but it does matter in DC vault I suppose. I would just like to be able to have it on my sig and not search for an url every time I remember to check my red library stats....which is about once a month.....lol

Blog Entries
    Precisely the reason I don't care for the DC-Vault......

Bok

Hmmm, ok.

So what standing would you recommend I check out for the overall Dc status of a team ?

Blog Entries
    To be honest, as far as I'm concerned there isn't one as it's not really possible to do...

The DC-Vault is an approximation using a particular metric. What they have produced is certainly impressive and fun but IMO not particularly valid.

Bok

So is there a chance of red library having a stats page?

Blog Entries
    I did it weeks ago.. and posted about it...

http://stats.free-dc.org/new/projpage.php?proj=red

Bok

Oohh, sorry. But theres no link for it on the stats link.

Quote Originally Posted by Bok
    There is a chance, but it's a PIA as they don't produce any kind of export, so I have to crawl all of the individual webpages. I started this last weekend, but will have more time next week to put it in.

I'd asked them on their forum to produce some form of xml/txt/csv output quite some time ago but got nothing back.

Bok
    They don't answers too often. For insatnce, I posted in forum about their stats beeing wrong for the team ( User score appear to be right) being 80K off about a month ago or so. Also Emailed them and now there are off 1.2M and still no reply. It been a real hard time keeping our stats up for our site.
    X Grubbers Kick Ass

Check Out Our Site