Thread: RieselSieve not updating?

RieselSieve not updating?

It seems that RieselSieve (sieving subproject at least) is not updating. Is it just me or others have same problem?

Edo
    =@=

You can always tell a Brummie, but you can't tell him much.
    The stats haven't updated for a few days now, the script log is reporting an error.
    Don't worry, Bok will fix it when he gets a moment.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Actually that error looks like a misnomer really. It's caused by Team Germany having NULL entries on one of the input files.

The real problems is that the csv files I parse from RieselSieve have not been updated in days.... so a the bottom of the script log where it does a check to see whather to really update it finds the score in the database identical to the score on the incoming csv file and doesn't update.

It's most likely due to the recent problems they'v been having with the sudden expansion of their BOINC base, so I imagine they've switched off the file generation on the server until things get back under control. You might want to shoot Bryan a mail if you get a chance.

Bok

You can always tell a Brummie, but you can't tell him much.
    Biggles has already asked on the Riesel forum.

Bryan's reply:
    "Biggles - I do need to re-run the 11th's stats - the MySQL issues that day fubared the statsruns. Just haven't had the time yet - will do it ASAP."