Thread: 48 hr rally

Free-DC's Prime Search

48 hr rally

Hi all,

Everyone is invited to make a 48 hr run on PRP Riesel testing starting on 3/11/2006 at 9pm (Zulu time).

Carlos

Unhappy

sorry, not me.

too long, too soon

need to get SoB out of the way!!

Free-DC's Prime Search
    Quote Originally Posted by Helix_Von_Smelix
    sorry, not me.

too long, too soon

need to get SoB out of the way!!
    Not worried, I will split the primes with Laurent.

Carlos

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by em99010pepe
    Hi all,

Everyone is invited to make a 48 hr run on PRP Riesel testing starting on 3/11/2006 at 9pm (Zulu time).

Carlos
    For us retard Americans I think he means November rather than March(The fact that it says 2006 is a big clue)

Inches and centimeters, Fahrenheit and Celsius, mm/dd/yyyy and dd/mm/yyyy, we must really look like jerks to the other countries, lol. Plus, most of us Americans will still think we're the greatest country in the world even if we lose superpower status.

As they say in the South,"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition."

(I'm not going to shoot anything, I've just been feeling goofy lately )

Talking

yup, crazy world. Superpower....been there, done that!! When you guys can travel where you want you will be free!! It's very nice in Cuba

Quote Originally Posted by jasong
    For us retard Americans I think he means November rather than March(The fact that it says 2006 is a big clue)
    we, non-english speaking people are speaking like this : "today it's 29 october"
    english people say "october 29" ... the better to do is to write 2006/10/29 : it's the easiest way to classify in age order ...

Inches and centimeters, Fahrenheit and Celsius, mm/dd/yyyy and dd/mm/yyyy, we must really look like jerks to the other countries, lol.
    i'm using "metric pound" when i bought fruits (1 metric pound is 500g exactly)
    but there is more crazy than american: english people: they not only use pound, fahrenheit, mm/dd/yyyy, but they also drive to the wrong side of the road
    Plus, most of us Americans will still think we're the greatest country in the world even if we lose superpower status.
    yeah you have the greatest president of all country in the world and the new world super power have strange names: afghanistan, irak, iran, north Korea, Cuba ...

Talking

in the UK we use DD/MM/YYYY. Temps are in Celsius, weight is Kgs. We drive on the left because the little French dictator wanted to be different from the English, so he chose the right.

I do like the idea of metric pounds

and now we all have computers the date format should be YYYY/MM/DD so it can be found in date order in the folder/files system

and don't forget China

oil shortage and global warming will get us all first

it's in 2 hours 20 minutes ...

maybe helix will be able to join (seventeen or bust: Overtaking Dutch_Power_Cows : 0.58 Days )

everybody is welcome, primes are there, easy to find !

Darn, two hours late. Oh, well, better late than never.

yes all american are minimum 4 hours late on gmt ... so only 2 hours late is very good.

don't forget: europe will always be in the futur of USA

dont forget that we will always be cleaning up your messes you make in the future too.