Thread: Pending Credit?

Pending Credit?

One of my boxes has 5 or 6 Wu's that show as being reported on the 19 and 20, and the credit is still pending.I also have a few that got 0 credit.Why am I not getting credit for these?
    THE MORE I WORK ON MY COMPUTERS,THE MORE HAIR I LOSE!!

2 different computers have to (successfully) complete the same work unit (including yourself) before you receive credit for it. A work unit which you have completed and submitted will have credit pending until somebody else (successfully) completes it and turns it in.

As for your 0 credit results, like this one, that seems to be happening due to a validation error (see "Validate state" at the bottom of this page). Only 244 seconds of CPU time went into it before it gave up. Is that computer overclocked, or unstable? If not, I would suggest you mention it on the official forum, quoting the associated work unit page, results page and computer info page.

Actually, it looks like every single work unit that that particular computer has crunched has only a few seconds of crunch time and a validate error. The other two computers you have on the project are going fine so I would suggest a reinstall of BOINC on that computer, or a possible hardware problem.

Edit: only just noticed Bok's thread about 0 credit work units, so presumably this is a widespread problem?
    Last edited by alpha; 01-20-2007 at 10:09 AM.

It's overclocked! I backed off the o.c. to 2 gig.I also reinstalled Boinc.If that doesn't resolve the problems, guess I'll have to throw the XP2500 Barton that I have lying around, in this one!! That way, it will still smoke, without the o.c.!!
    THE MORE I WORK ON MY COMPUTERS,THE MORE HAIR I LOSE!!