Thread: Status 909 Structure Write Error

Status 909 Structure Write Error

I'm getting the following when I try to upload results:

Checking for newer versions...
    Uploading fileset 1/4 from last run to server...
    Uploading fileset 2/4 from last run to server...
    STATUS 909 STRUCTURE WRITE ERROR

There's nothing in error.log.

This looks IDENTICAL to the error we had occurring at the server end, what was it?... two weeks ago. The results get uploaded, one buffer-load of results gets held back, the others are dumped, and no database update occurs.

I'm getting the status 909 Structure write error. One set uploads then the error appears.

We haven't seen a good update occur since 0400 today (Tuesday).

Ok folks, this is corrected again. This has happened before and is easy to fix, it is a server problem. Our new backend is nearly complete and will eliminate this problem once and for all, so until that time just post a message here if this happens (like you did) and I'll fix it as soon as I see it.

If it deleted your results AND gave the 909 error then this is a bug, this is not intentional. I intend to look more closely at the stats for any rare bugs this week.
    Howard Feldman

Brian an other problems is that there was no update in scores between 04:00 and 09:00 EST on Tuesday. My clients all did a perfect upload (no errors) but their we're not accounted for in the stats. I keeped an eye on all stats from my team and they all stayed the same for 5 hours.

Whether it appeared so or not, NO results were accepted between 4am and 10am when I fixed it. Of this I am certain. The client may have improperly thought they were accepted though, this is what I will try to look at.
    Howard Feldman