Thread: Help!

Help!

Hi Joe O,

I'm having trouble finding the new links for reporting ranges completed, reserved and and open. All my links in favorites come up 404 . Have they changed or down. The only page I had any luck getting to is the manual submission page. The results were accepted with Sobistrator so I didn't re-send them.

1207300-1207400 is completed w/1 Fact and 32 Excl.

Help and Thanks

Bill
    X Grubbers Kick Ass

Check Out Our Site

Quote Originally Posted by KAMCOBILL
    Hi Joe O,

I'm having trouble finding the new links for reporting ranges completed, reserved and and open. All my links in favorites come up 404 . Have they changed or down. The only page I had any luck getting to is the manual submission page. The results were accepted with Sobistrator so I didn't re-send them.

1207300-1207400 is completed w/1 Fact and 32 Excl.

Help and Thanks

Bill
    The site seems to be down right now. Try again tomorrow, or when you finish 1210000 1210100 KAMCOBILL
    Joe O

The link may have changed. I just tried http://www.sierpinskisieve.com/ and it looks like that is the one to use. I just reserved a range using it.

Quote Originally Posted by glennpat
    The link may have changed. I just tried http://www.sierpinskisieve.com/ and it looks like that is the one to use. I just reserved a range using it.
    Thanks glennpat,

That's what I needed. My hard drive went down on node running the Sieves and I didn't have a recored of ranges reserved.

Thanks for the help.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Joe O
    The site seems to be down right now. Try again tomorrow, or when you finish 1210000 1210100 KAMCOBILL
    Thanks Joe O,

That's what I needed was reserved ranges. Since old links have been changed I didn't have that info.

gleenpat gave me the new links.

Thanks

Bill

Stupid noob question (My second one this week)

I forgot to log into the SoB site before submitting factors, who do I talk to so they know I submitted them?

Quote Originally Posted by Yankton View Post
    Stupid noob question (My second one this week)

I forgot to log into the SoB site before submitting factors, who do I talk to so they know I submitted them?
    Send a PM (Private Message) on this forum to MikeH with all the details. He may be able to give you credit in his stats. But officially, they have been recorded to Null.
    Did you correctly log in at the PSP site when you submitted there?

Email your factors to factrange at yahoo dot com.
    Joe O