Thread: Individual DCR stats - mine never updated?

Question Individual DCR stats - mine never updated?

I finally got around to registering individually (as a member of Ars) a couple of weeks ago, but all the stats numbers still are at zero
    What else do I need to do to get my existing values computed, not to mention updated?

Thanks again for this great site!

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Sorry, missed this yesterday for some reason.

In order to appear on there, I have to know your id's on the various projects. This is what you input on statstool, once you put them in, they will appear at Your user page and then also on the DCR within an hour.

If you have any problems finding your id's let me know..I've done one of them for you to get you started.

Rosetta@Home, your individual userpage on there is here, looking in the url shows name=100418, so 100418 is your 'id', i.e. the unique name I store in the database, so you would enter this in statstool in the Rosetta column. Do the same for the rest of the projects..

Bok

Thanks! Much better (but not done yet)

How do I determine my id for WCG? I can't find anything on the website other than my user name and boinc id, which don't seem to work

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    It's always the same thing, you just drill down to your team, then go to your userid and look in the url.

WCG is slightly different in that I use the name+team and because there are spaces in your team name, they appear as '+' in the name, which you should not input.. so your name would be 'ChipotleArs Technica'

I've fixed it for you..

Bok