Thread: Double Check passes 7M mark!

Double Check passes 7M mark!

Just wanted to let everyone know that last night at some point we return the first 7M+ double check result.

Lets not forget about this aspect of the project.

Double check tests are short and sweet, if you have an older CPU or one that doesn't crunch 100% of the time this que is probably the best place for it. I would also suggest this que for borged machines.

Special thanks to all that run this que by adding QQQsecondpass to your username.

Whats the deadline on returning these ones now. is it still 1 day or whatever?

No... You have 14 days to report intermediate blocks or so. Nothing harmful from this side. H.

FFT Bounday

Sometime recently we in 2nd pass land crossed an FFT boundary somewhere between 6.95m and now - I think.

Just so if anyone is doing numbers on how much resources should be are on 2nd pass to take this into account - I don't know if anyone kept track 1st time around where the FFT boundaries are or how hard they are to calculate where they should be. If really needed I could take a stab at it but might be better to ask a real expert.