Thread: Congrats KWSN_Millennium2001Guy

Congrats KWSN_Millennium2001Guy

for taking the #1 position for Individuals who have generated the largest number of structures

Ni!

So you actually overtook The Fist? WOW! Nice work!

Wow!
    /me gets out the party favors and the
    Impressive LARGE pharm you have there

Unfortunately I had to take part of our cluster off-line for 'other purposes' including testing the new back end. But Congrats to 2K1 for being the first to surpass us!
    Howard Feldman

Senior Member KWSN_Millennium2001Guy's Avatar
    I would sure hope that the cluster was being used for the other calculations that need to happen on this great problem that you are trying to solve. I hope that my contribution makes it so that you can use your other resources where they are needed most.

Thanks to Howard for running such a great Distributed Computing project, and for supporting the people that make it work for him.

Ni, NI and Ni!

Nicely put M2K+1 !!
    Congratulations!

NI!

Very well said, M2K+1! Oh, and congrats too!

Senior Member KWSN_Millennium2001Guy's Avatar
    It was Jodie's ramping up that got me motivated to pass Howard before she passed me! Luckily Howard had to use the cluster for other things, at his previous crunching rate it was going to be close between me or Jodie overtaking the beast.

Jodie was outproducing for a while, I don't know why her production has slowed down, she really needs to add the -rt switch to the computers on her personal farm. I did move everything I had off of the other projects to just focus on DF.

Thanks for the kudos, it really helps to keep someone motivated in these projects.

Ni!

Yuppers - but I'm traveling extensively right now. So it's going to be a couple weeks before I can -rt the farm...

I've also lost the IBM - so that wipes-out 35+ fast processors.

[shrug] I've another 25 faster processors to bring online as soon as I'm back on the ground for awhile.

Anyway - GRATS AGAIN!!!

Oh - and if you would - keep the #1 spot warm for me, would'ja? I'll be coming for it shortly...