account ID: 168
    cross identifyer: bcf649d4c913cb11c8a7f8f5ec508345

BTW if I may ask same for WCG
    name titobp
    account ID: 543651
    Thanks in advance

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Done, please note that the data from Briseurs is pretty basic, given it's not coming from xml export.

Also for WCG, if you want to see you subproject data I'll need your verification code. I've added your id to the db which will get your badges at least now.

Thats all I wanted ( I see it works).
    Thank You.

Blog Entries
    Are they exporting stats now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    Are they exporting stats now?
    I think they're trying to!

Xanson4COD
    http://xansons4cod.com

Stats aren't currently exported (after 15 minutes of digging on the search engine I figured out where and what to look for!), but I did drop a polite request in their forums. Once I hear anything, I'll drop a note.

Quote Originally Posted by tito View Post
    I have created account here for that
    If You may add my stats for briseurs.
    It appears the project is offline now. Interesting thing is the server still appears to be there which interestingly is an Amazon services IP.

Interesting thing is so is Xansons. If we can't beat the Russian militarily, beat them economically?

Quote Originally Posted by Yavanius View Post
    Stats Export seems to be running now. Vlad (admin) said the option was turned off but it's on now.

Thank you Bok!

Blog Entries
    Added, they should show up soon..

Didn't see this on the news. Don't know if your reader hasn't picked it up yet or their RSS feed isn't running...

XANSONS for COD: Alpha-testing is over! The project is stopped for long-term maintenance.
    The work generator is stopped. BOINC server will wait for all WUs that are in-progress. The site and the forum will continue to work during the maintenance. However, the registration of new users will be suspended. The TODO list can be found here .

The alpha-testing was successful! Here are some results and conclusions.

About 5.6% (~20,500 structures) of COD entries are processed. The collected data will be used to determine the optimal set of crystallite sizes and the optimal resolution of the simulated diffraction patterns for the final database.

A few critical bugs (see e.g., 1 , 2 and 3 ) in the app are fixed thanks to volunteers who participated in debugging on this site and on http://boinc.ru . All apps are sufficiently stable now. A fraction of fails is about 1% (see, e.g., these statistics for November 27th).

The site functionality was improved thanks to the advices given by volunteers.

The optimal parameters of the virtual server are determined: 2 cores of Intel Xeon E5-2666, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD storage with read/wright throughput of 1500 IOPS, network load: 60 MB/s.

The processing power donated by volunteers to this project was much higher than expected. This allows to extend the initial range of crystallite sizes to larger sizes (up to 30 nm).

Although the MultiSize feature has slightly improved the scheduling, it is still far from optimal. It is clear now that CPU and GPU apps should receive WUs of different size due to large difference in performance. It is also clear that single-threaded CPU app is required to process small WUs. So, the distribution of WUs for different crystallite sizes between the apps should be like this:

CPU, single-threaded: < 10 nm

CPU, multi-threaded: 10 – 20 nm

GPU: > 20 nm
    I will post the progress of work from time to time. However, please do not expect much until the spring of 2017.

I am very grateful to all volunteers participating in the alpha-testing! I apologize for poor server performance, awful job scheduling, app crashes and bugs leading to a waste of computational resources. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
    11/29/2016 17:00:36

Sam @ Duchamp SourceFinder said he would turn the stats export back on when he was at the office again, so hopefully you should be able to get some readings in the next couple days or so.

Duchamp Sourcefinder:

Posted: 20 Feb 2017, 3:21:07 UTC

Enabled the db exporter to allow users to show their stats for this project. Please wait up to 24hours before the first set of stats are exported!

New Project:

USPEX@home

USPEX@home is a research project that uses Internet-connected computers to do research in the field of computational materials design. You can participate by downloading and running a free program on your computer.

USPEX@home is a collaborating project of the USPEX laboratory (based in Skoltech, MIPT) and IITP.

USPEX is a method for the computational materials discovery developed by the Oganov laboratory since 2004. Currently it can be used for the screening of stable and low-energy metastable crystal structures, nanoparticles, surface reconstructions, molecular packings in organic crystals, and used to search for materials with desired physical (mechanical, electronic) properties.
    The core of USPEX is an evolutionary algorithm. For the proper work it requires generation and optimization The core of USPEX is an evolutionary algorithm. For the proper work it requires generation and optimization of the series of structures population. Such calculations are extremely resource consuming, that is why we have started this distributed computing project. You welcome to help us to solve curious scientific problems and to contribute to the development of new materials.

It says in news that there's only a Virtual BOX client for Windows although there are other platforms listed without Vbox.

Doesn't appear stats export are enabled yet...

Blog Entries
    No exported stats yet, given the very limited work and low success rate, it's not surprising.

It appears it just started. All the clients are listed with a creation date of the end of March. So, we'll see... never can tell.

XANSONS is active again. Now in BETA with 64 bit Win/Mac/Linux clients.

64 bit GPU clients - see website for specifics to run the corresponding GPU client.

http://xansons4cod.com/xansons4cod/

Blog Entries
    mincraft stats were added earlier this week. I'll add the mlc ones today, he must have enabled them overnight

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345