Thread: Boinc@PS3 help needed

Boinc@PS3 help needed

Hello,
    I'm the admin of the Boinc project yoyo@home, which wraps the distributed.net client into the Boinc world and crunches OGR-25. Since distributed.net now also provides a client for PS3 I will also wrap this into the Boinc world to see which performance a PS3 has.
    Therefore I'm searching somebody who can compile my wrapper together with the Boinc libs on a PS3. Any help would be very appreciated.

kind regards,
    yoyo

dnet clients run natively on the PS3 and I need to help my team Free-DC so can't use your Boinc wrapper, sorry.
    Were you able to create this Boinc wrapper and still retain the correct UserID and Team name?
    If so, then I may be interested if there is no performance hit.

Quote Originally Posted by IronBits
    dnet clients run natively on the PS3 and I need to help my team Free-DC so can't use your Boinc wrapper, sorry.
    Were you able to create this Boinc wrapper and still retain the correct UserID and Team name?
    If so, then I may be interested if there is no performance hit.
    Everything you crunch for yoyo ends up under his account and team on dnet. Not hardly sporting...
    Last edited by Angus; 12-13-2007 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angus
    Everything you crunch for yoyo ends up under his account and team on dnet. Not hardly sporting...
    Thus my question